• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Walt Nun

Having read the book and then "thrown it in the bin", Sister Mary Michael took her protest to Cannes earlier this month where the film was first shown.

Didn't know you could get penguin in Cannes.

Must look in Asda.

At least she's not singing.

Dominique, nique, nique, over the land he plods
And sings a little song
Never asking for reward
He just talks about the Lord
He just talks about the Lord

Fcuk off!

That's better.

"The bishop knows all about me, he knows why I wear my habit and so on. It is unusual, I can say no more. I can't even understand it myself but I've never done anything underhand "

8O

I didnt think that would get you sacked?

The_Cynic_Clinic said:
"The bishop knows all about me, he knows why I wear my habit and so on. It is unusual, I can say no more. I can't even understand it myself but I've never done anything underhand "

8O

Hey, leave him alone, we wont have any bishop bashing on this thread!

The_Cynic_Clinic said:

OK, now I am getting more intruiged by this 'sister' by the minute...

This reminds me of a limerick that my dear old dad taught me...

There was an old lecherous abbot,
Who would spy a young monk's a$$ and grab it.
As he once said, "A nun
Is so much more fun
But it's hard to get into the habit!"

8O

Only if the cardinal was visiting that week, I think. :D

Latest Threads