WALT-Mike Golden

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mark3536, Sep 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As i am on leave and bored i was reading the Walts section of ArrsePedia, i read about this cunt and thought as it was a while ago if he was upto his old tricks again:

Mike Golden - ARRSEpedia

I can't find him on Facebook but these are his Lastest Pics from his Facepary Profile:

Attached Files:

2. Do you fancy him?

3. And some more:

Attached Files:

4. Erm no i just cant stand cunts like him

5. So you do fancy him......

6. Mike Golden?

A walt?

Why has nobody mentioned this before?

• Like Like x 5
  7. mark3536, let it go.

8. Mark, Miner means let go of your penis. Stop thrapping over his MGs faceache page.

• Like Like x 2

9. So you are on leave and you are bored? Get real you daft cunt. Go out and do something instead of being on leave sitting in your house wanking over walts.

10. You hate him so much you post more bollox threads on him. Get a fuggin life!

11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I think your onto something here Smudge, young Mike has an admirer

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

are you that little skiny lad in the photo's with him.
    If you are and you joined up don't let him call you a hat.

13. Threads like this amuse me as they show the ARRSE pecking order to when it comes to outing-Walts,MCCPing for the Outrage Bus,complaining and pointing things out etc

Also, a trend Ive noticed is that the first reply to a thread very much indicates how the rest will go.

Desmond Morris eat your heart out :)

• Like Like x 8
  14. A new walt would be something almost worth getting someone to read the thread out loud for me, but new outrage over someone who we already know about and isn't part of a scam is just dull.
    New info on someone misrepresenting themselves for gain (other than getting a shag) - then maybe it's worth hiring the slightly irked people carrier.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Oh, I dont know..... there's a definite hierarchy on here when it comes to who says what and how it's reacted to.