Walt Killer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Jul 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With the recent upsurge in Walts around the UK, Colt have produced a Walt killer, this was due to popular demand from various sources.
    On sale soon.

*with thanks to the guy on another site who popped this picture on*

Attached Files:

2. Can that be changed to DieWalt?

3. As it's a nail gun I suppose it's good for nailing the twats to the mast when outed.

4. Forgive my lack of knowledge, but where is the mag?

5. It would appear to be in front of the trigger.

6. edited cos i'm a bit of a twat and got ahead of myself. :oops:

7. Seeing as the "mag" seems to be in a charging dock, I guess not !!! :D

8. My point exactly. Perhaps what sbm considers to be the ejection port is the place it fits.

9. Fuck me sideways! Are you seriously thinking that this is a real nail gun and not just an AR-15 rifle with an 18v battery rammed up it's jacksy?

Good idea though JD.

10. want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one want one

11. Really!!!!!!!!!!1111!

12. I'm pretty sure thats an airsoft gun that has been brightly coloured for safety and then had a dewalt sticker and battery put on it.

13. what he said!