Walt - Jack Livesey

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by craign, Jul 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Walt thread is gone and the other one is locked but I found it highly amusing to see Jack Livesey outed publicly as a Walt on BBC Look East tonight :

Link to video

:D

Well done to whoever tipped off the BBC with the story! A substantial story as well rather than the 10 second news that we usually get on local news.

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Class, absolute class! :D

3. It was getting like Whack-A-Mole at one point, but there's no coming back from this one.

4. Fine reportage. Would someone with less mongy IT skills than myself take a paused screenshot of that twat with those medals so it could be used on his wiki entry?

5. Excellent reporting.

Jack Livesey hang your head in shame. May the souls of those passed away haunt you in your living years.

6. The former RSM is still as military, understated and dignified as he should be. All in stark contrast to the mouse’s fa nny Livesey.

7. Try this one:

Attached Files:

8. This one is slightly better - at least his facial expression is more apropos. I didn't see any frames where the entire medal group could be seen (the planchets that is) but this should do the trick...

Attached Files:

9. Another view of the medals with explanations.

Attached Files:

10. That's the badger! :wink:

11. what a wanker :x

12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Reading the stories about his waltism makes me feel sorry for the deluded fool.

Watching him spout that shit on the news makes me want to put his teeth into the open order.

Deluded walting cunt. Deserves to die in a ditch.

13. First of all he has a girls voice, which should have been a clue he was not 2 Para.

The military medal for saving lives, said the ex-RSM. Well leaving the catering corps in the 70s may technically qualify him on that ground :puker: ....but what a ruddy walt.

The sooner they make this sort of thing a criminal offence the better

• Like Like x 1
  14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Why do most of these Walts seem to be misguided slop jockeys? Inadequacy complex?

15. It's the family we should feel sorry for. He's ruined lives as well as pissed on graves, insulted veterans and so on.