Walt Hunting Walts

I recently met a bloke called *** ******, he claims to be a walt hunter, although he can't prove it. Probably based on the below:

He spends an inordinate amount of time online 'outing' other people, but is a no mark, no dad, sock puppet, sh*t c*nt. I feel like first parading the O*****e b*s, but its currently on issue to th*m. Does anybody know what other units have been issued with O*****e b**es so that I can check his story out?

To confirm his story he Pm'd a pic of himself carrying an S*R in B**R, i was surprised that he only had the N*M given the amount of active edge service he'd done also i did spray coffee over my k******d when i saw them - i had my p**c**n at the ready. Its getting dusty in here.

I recently met a bloke called *** ******, he claims to be a walt hunter, although he can't prove it. Probably based on the below:

He spends an inordinate amount of time online 'outing' other people, but is a no mark, no dad, sock puppet, sh*t c*nt. I feel like first parading the O*****e b*s, but its currently on issue to th*m. Does anybody know what other units have been issued with O*****e b**es so that I can check his story out?

To confirm his story he Pm'd a pic of himself carrying an S*R in B**R, i was surprised that he only had the N*M given the amount of active edge service he'd done also i did spray coffee over my k******d when i saw them - i had my p**c**n at the ready. Its getting dusty in here.

Is there a reason you are against walt hunting activities?

think its a waste of time
and probably depressing
although some of the storys
here are quite funny to read through
just having a moan
planes delayed and the coffee machines
broke and its been nearly an hour since ive had a smoke

Is there a reason you are against walt hunting activities?
I think Danny's post was in response to some throbber posting someone's name and an accusation of walting with fuck all to back it up last night. The OP got shot down pretty sharpish and Danny started this thread taking the piss.

I think Danny's post was in response to some throbber posting someone's name and an accusation of walting with fuck all to back it up last night. The OP got shot down pretty sharpish and Danny started this thread taking the piss.
Ok, I see!

Carry on the piss taking Danny!

Ok, I see!

Carry on the piss taking Danny!
Thanks - but i want a copy of your red book, your service number and the name of your first OC before i'll formally corresspond with you. Its my new protection measure to guard against walt-hunting walts

Thanks - but i want a copy of your red book, your service number and the name of your first OC before i'll formally corresspond with you. Its my new protection measure to guard against walt-hunting walts
If you're an ex or serving member of the Parachute Regiment, I'll gladly do that.

If not..............

Fuck off!

It's my protection against Hats!

If you're an ex or serving member of the Parachute Regiment, I'll gladly do that.

If not..............

Fuck off!

It's my protection against Hats!
The really sad thing about you and others of your ilk, is that your service in the Parachute Regiment is the pinnacle of your existence. Your whole life if now one relentless, unstoppable, descent into mediocrity. Your best days just a fading memory, kept alive by hanging around others in the same boat. Tragic.

It's not pink, it's whine red, otherwise known as moron red.

May have got the spelling a bit wrong in that last sentance. :)
The thread Thicko, is about Walts...you know, people like you!
&
Your spelling isn't exactly brilliant either Spunkmeister!

So Fuck the Fuck Off you Cunt!

think its a waste of time
and probably depressing
although some of the storys
here are quite funny to read through
just having a moan
planes delayed and the coffee machines
broke and its been nearly an hour since ive had a smoke
Not quite Wilfred Sassoon are you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Waltenkommando 2
Glorious Groundie The NAAFI Bar 42