Walt... halted

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mintymcginty, Jul 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A walter indeed but

Can't see him hung, purely for that.
  2. Oh FFS, I was in Sierra Leone, well in advance of the Paras...

We stopped there to take on fresh water on the QE2 on the way to the Falklands :)
  3. Clickedy Linky

That's 2 of 13 Smudge67!!! :D

Edited to add, Thanks for that B_D, was wondering where on the site that was.

Also, i guess that makes it 3 of 13...
  4. A Cadet instructor who turns out was full of sh1t and spent hours bigging up war stories to impress kids. Who would have thought it. If only he had stuck to dits about the time he rustled up a few egg banjo and the time the cook house ran out of pepper.
  5. The fact that he's been in the Catering Corp will be reason enough to assume that he's killed people. :)
  6. good result. my only question is... why is this erupting 3 months after he was "outed" on here?
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

slow news day perhaps?
  8. The references to pictures of young female cadets concern me, but aside from that, more an object of pity than scorn.
  9. Hmmm...pictures of young female cadets? If an AI photographs his section on the assault course, there may well be "pictures of female cadets". This is slightly different to an AI sidling into their block and photographing their oh-be-joyfuls. Unless of course you are a tabloid journo in which case "photographs of female cadets" is a proword for "evil paedophile monster"...

Walting is bad no question but it occurs to me, studying this site today, that on one hand we have people bemoaning the state of British youth. On the other we have, if not exactly the same people at least a subset, bemoaning the fact that ACF instructors dare to wear HM's uniform. Yet if you square the circle, no AIs means no ACF/CCF. So lets all relax a bit and not get a c0ckstand and power up the outrage-o-meter on every occasion the ACF are reported on. Otherwise there will no balanced outrage, it will all be about the state of our young people and not how disgraceful AIs in the ACF are and that would never do! :wink:
  10. Edited by mod: dangerous ground
  11. owch. LOL I wonder when some of MaCuleys you lads come on here defending him again. lo0l
  12. http://www.lep.co.uk/news/Poppy-organiser-forced-to-quit.4279304.jp

He is now looking for sympathy. I wonder if the jernos know the real reason he was sacked. dirty old man :D