Walt found on The Student Room (shock)

E

EdMilliband4Change

The Student Room is full of Far-Leftist, Uber-Liberal, Self-Hating, apologetic, Labour voting fucktards.

to be honest, its a pretty wank 'walt find'.

Is backflip even out of phase 1 training yet?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have an Olympic Tickets fuckup forum?

Yea agreed it's not the best but I thought it warranted posting here. Obviously not.

Can we have an Olympic Tickets fuckup forum?
Don't be silly! The olympics will run like a beautifully engineered machine, the venues will all be perfect, everyone will get their desired tickets, absolutely NOBODY will have their Visa card charged for tickets they were never allocated and we will win bazillions of gold medals cos we is Britain is it!

A bit of searching revealed this fantastic bit of walting earlier this year on The Student Room:

anyone applying for raf for 2011 start? - The Student Room

Look for any comments by 'alexthem'...the poor soul is quite deluded!

Apologies if this is a: in the wrong place, b: already been posted or c: not walty enough

backflip
We have finally plumbed the absolute depth of walt hunting.

Backflip? I wish you would, into a skip full broken pint pots you boring colon tumour.

Backflip? I wish you would, into a skip full broken pint pots you boring colon tumour.
Oh, I've missed you!

Yea agreed it's not the best but I thought it warranted posting here. Obviously not.
Have you ever actually read any Walt threads on here?

If you have then you are clearly a prize penis and I suggest you set fire to you own face and put it out with a golf shoe.

changed it. i can't be done for trade descriptions now.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
No you can't. We gave you a train set one last Christmas and you never play with it.
Fucks sakes but you are one unforgiving bastard. A Thomas the Tank Engine Bumper Christmas Anual with a free Postman Pat Pop-Up Family Fun Book is not a fucking train set. But I sent a Thank You letter. Bastard.

A

Aleegee1698

While we re at it, I knew a friend who, when he was 8 years old said he d definately be joining 49 Para.

He still lives next door and went into Accountancy, has never seen Green the cunt.

May I beat him with a pair of Jodphurs filled with cricket-balls?

Is this the return of a certain Mexican amigo? Same posting style.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JockScot Waltenkommando 90
brighton hippy Waltenkommando 19
Skunkmiester Waltenkommando 76