Walt found on The Student Room (shock)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by backflip, Mar 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Student Room is full of Far-Leftist, Uber-Liberal, Self-Hating, apologetic, Labour voting fucktards.
  2. to be honest, its a pretty wank 'walt find'.
  3. I don't think it's a walt at all. Sounds like an international student who has done national service in his home country.

Seems like the OP is the one living in a fantasy land.
  4. Is backflip even out of phase 1 training yet?
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can we have an Olympic Tickets fuckup forum?
  6. Yea agreed it's not the best but I thought it warranted posting here. Obviously not.
  7. Don't be silly! The olympics will run like a beautifully engineered machine, the venues will all be perfect, everyone will get their desired tickets, absolutely NOBODY will have their Visa card charged for tickets they were never allocated and we will win bazillions of gold medals cos we is Britain is it!
  8. We have finally plumbed the absolute depth of walt hunting.

Backflip? I wish you would, into a skip full broken pint pots you boring colon tumour.
  9. No you can't. We gave you a train set one last Christmas and you never play with it.
  10. \o/ yay you're back you silver tongued rogue you!
  11. Oh, I've missed you!
  12. Have you ever actually read any Walt threads on here?

If you have then you are clearly a prize penis and I suggest you set fire to you own face and put it out with a golf shoe.
  13. changed it. i can't be done for trade descriptions now.
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fucks sakes but you are one unforgiving bastard. A Thomas the Tank Engine Bumper Christmas Anual with a free Postman Pat Pop-Up Family Fun Book is not a fucking train set. But I sent a Thank You letter. Bastard.