Walt CONMAN about!

Be aware that there is a conman called David Lyons hitch hiking around the country pretending to be a Royal Marine (RM) stating he has been robbed and needs money to get back to his base (generally Faslane and or Rosyth). He has been in and out of prison several times for his crimes. He obtains money and/or bus/train tickets from people by stating he will re-imburse them. He is very plausible as he has some sort of Military ID, he quotes names, telephone and official numbers he has picked up on his travels and he often carries a bergen, a green RM lovatt uniform and bulled boots.

He is so plausible that he has gained entry to establishments on at least 3 occasions using a false ID card. He has many aliases, Paffrey being his latest one. He is 43 years old, 5Ft 10" and lean build. Distinguishing features are discoloured and crooked teeth and a strong body odour!

MODS move if necessary

stellawifebeater said:
Be aware that there is a conman called David Lyons hitch hiking around the country pretending to be a Royal Marine (RM) stating he has been robbed and needs money to get back to his base (generally Faslane and or Rosyth). He has been in and out of prison several times for his crimes. He obtains money and/or bus/train tickets from people by stating he will re-imburse them. He is very plausible as he has some sort of Military ID, he quotes names, telephone and official numbers he has picked up on his travels and he often carries a bergen, a green RM lovatt uniform and bulled boots.

He is so plausible that he has gained entry to establishments on at least 3 occasions using a false ID card. He has many aliases, Paffrey being his latest one. He is 43 years old, 5Ft 10" and lean build. Distinguishing features are discoloured and crooked teeth and a strong body odour!
And still only a marine at 43. Not very good is he..... :wink:

Distinguishing features are discoloured and crooked teeth and a strong body odour!

Bloody hell, sounds like me. :D

stellawifebeater said:

MODS move if necessary
Pretty dedicated to have bulled boots. I don´t bull mine and I am in :D

Would he sell them?

We had Chris paffrey / David Lyons working at our factory recently ! Tried conning the local pub with help for heroes etc . Soon sacked him . Currently lives in pershore Worcestershire

S

Screw_The_Nut

We had Chris paffrey / David Lyons working at our factory recently ! Tried conning the local pub with help for heroes etc . Soon sacked him . Currently lives in pershore Worcestershire
So you had a guy working with you, who used 2 names, and you thought that was normal. One born every minute and all that...

He used the name david Lyons . Boss was unsure about him . Googled his name and caught him out ! Chris paffrey was one of 25 different alias names he had used . Just wanted to highlight that this scum bag is still at it to this day . Even his girlfriend who he tried to con stood by him . One born every day and all ... Google his name my friend

In 2010,I was introduced in a local pub to:WO2 Chris Paffrey of the 4th Assault Sqn who to serve in Afghanistan.He gave me dates he was going,his address there as well as his home address.Is this the same guy,he convinced me.He seemed shakey but I thought that was war damage.He stayed in my house,but his story was he was involved in a road traffic accident on the A14,which was never mentioned in the local paper & I gave him money.He said his home was in Deal in Kent & that he was in Afghanistan before when that actor from Eastenders was there doing a documentary!

In 2010,I was introduced in a local pub to:WO2 Chris Paffrey of the 4th Assault Sqn who to serve in Afghanistan.He gave me dates he was going,his address there as well as his home address.Is this the same guy,he convinced me.He seemed shakey but I thought that was war damage.He stayed in my house,but his story was he was involved in a road traffic accident on the A14,which was never mentioned in the local paper & I gave him money.He said his home was in Deal in Kent & that he was in Afghanistan before when that actor from Eastenders was there doing a documentary!
I bet he buggered you dry , cracking username btw xx

I think he's insinuating that your mother sucks tramps for roll-ups. Report him to the site owners.
No I'm saying that some older man befriended this naive cadet Officer with tales of derring do, conned him out of money , bummed him til he bled and then without even wiping his cock on the curtains, stuffed it in the lads mother as well.

You are just a filthy bastard who is talking BS.I am a OIC for Marines Cadets Unit,I am a father & Grandfather & this guy never talked military other than the documentary he was supposed to be part of with the Eastenders actor! I let him stay in my house as I thought he had no money for a hotel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wet_blobby The Intelligence Cell 2
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 9
Mighty_doh_nut Infantry 38