Walt CO outed on Arrse

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by DesktopCommando, Apr 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No, not really.

We're all civilians before and after our military service! ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  2. CO walt? He's me thinking it would be a thread about a North East dwelling civilian.

3. I had one of the most varied, interesting and covert military careers in the history of the British Army. I cant decide if my HALO cse was better or being bossman at 14int. Hereford was good but just a stepping stone really before being headhunted for greater things
    QGM and bar amongst my vast array of gongs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is my sarcasm detector fucked?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I deffo think the FFL Peloton was harder than Pcoy. Pathfinder cadre was a bit more challenging , didn't stop me coming top though. Don't know about your sarcasm detector being fcked. You must be confusung it with brain cells ??

6. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

He left about ten years ago and has spent the intervening years trying to live in as many different places as possible. His military CV is very respectable though and includes a high quality pass on a course which very few of us would even attempt.

No Walts here!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

7. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

True - but that will be news to some here!

8. Chef's course? Hey, he gets my vote if he passed.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 11
  9. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

do you think that as I have the two VC'S that I should be exempted from selection courses ?

10. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

• Like Like x 3
  11. Military service will be news to some on here!

12. Brave man that CO- the Women Auxiliary Balloon Corps Observer Course (WABCOC) is fearsome - particularly the need for male applicants to effectively drag up and "buffalo bill" in communal female nissan huts for the 6 week duration of the course.
    Again the winter courses were preferred as "easier"

13. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I've passed out on more courses than Good CO. I have passed out on all manner of courses, CFT's, BFT's and even once passed out when I got my mess bill.

• Like Like x 3
  14. To be scrupulously fair, his military CV is also profoundly non-respectable and includes at least one incident of shocking and highly impressive indiscipline and flouting of SOPs. Good lad altogether.