• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Walt CO outed on Arrse

No, not really.

We're all civilians before and after our military service! ^_^

CO walt? He's me thinking it would be a thread about a North East dwelling civilian.

I had one of the most varied, interesting and covert military careers in the history of the British Army. I cant decide if my HALO cse was better or being bossman at 14int. Hereford was good but just a stepping stone really before being headhunted for greater things
QGM and bar amongst my vast array of gongs.

I had one of the most varied, interesting and covert military careers in the history of the British Army. I cant decide if my HALO cse was better or being bossman at 14int. Hereford was good but just a stepping stone really before being headhunted for greater things
QGM and bar amongst my vast array of gongs.
Is my sarcasm detector fucked?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I deffo think the FFL Peloton was harder than Pcoy. Pathfinder cadre was a bit more challenging , didn't stop me coming top though. Don't know about your sarcasm detector being fcked. You must be confusung it with brain cells ??

Reading between the lines here :O it appears Bad CO has outed Good CO ! http://www.arrse.co.uk/content/1422-bupa-military-health-insurance.html "Good CO lived and worked (as a civilian) in Germany for a couple of years" This will probaly come out a mess as on diif ... or not at all since my account may get deleted :sweatdrop:
He left about ten years ago and has spent the intervening years trying to live in as many different places as possible. His military CV is very respectable though and includes a high quality pass on a course which very few of us would even attempt.

No Walts here!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
No, not really.

We're all civilians before and after our military service! ^_^
True - but that will be news to some here!

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
do you think that as I have the two VC'S that I should be exempted from selection courses ?

Brave man that CO- the Women Auxiliary Balloon Corps Observer Course (WABCOC) is fearsome - particularly the need for male applicants to effectively drag up and "buffalo bill" in communal female nissan huts for the 6 week duration of the course.
Again the winter courses were preferred as "easier"

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
He left about ten years ago and has spent the intervening years trying to live in as many different places as possible. His military CV is very respectable though and includes a high quality pass on a course which very few of us would even attempt.

No Walts here!

I've passed out on more courses than Good CO. I have passed out on all manner of courses, CFT's, BFT's and even once passed out when I got my mess bill.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer

No Walts here!

To be scrupulously fair, his military CV is also profoundly non-respectable and includes at least one incident of shocking and highly impressive indiscipline and flouting of SOPs. Good lad altogether.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I deffo think the FFL Peloton was harder than Pcoy. Pathfinder cadre was a bit more challenging , didn't stop me coming top though. Don't know about your sarcasm detector being fcked. You must be confusung it with brain cells ??

Oh do fuck off you boring wannabe !!!

Oh do fuck off you boring wannabe !!!
Ahhh prt , long time no speak. How you keeping ? You still caning them cheap chinese import ciggies and prancing round London like you own it. You still promising PMC work to all the p1ssheads you meet in the pubs ? Last I heard you wasn't looking your best. Need to get you fit again, i'll knock up a training program for slobs an pm it to you.