Walt Bty, 99 Mitty Fd Regt MITTY RA

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bjw824, Sep 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That has GOT to hurt!
  2. classic! Watched it twice and still just as funny!
  3. Is that an old 6 pounder gun? bet he had a cracking bruise :twisted:
  4. His mates don't look like they're rushing to his aid or, alternatively, rolling around p*ssing themselves laughing ...
  5. We had a similar incident on FH70 when at Otterburn. I was on Ammo party when our "Jock" loady nearest of layer got his head to close to recoil during a fire for effect mission. Breech nearly took his head off, mind you being Scottish he had fcuk all to damage. We was more concerned about damage to loading tray

Safety had to temp stop excercise whilst he had a casevac to nearest hospital. It was funny as fcuk, and our gun crew for ever took p*ss out of him.

Edited for mong spelling
  6. Me no gunner, but should it have done that? Don't the gunners use a bit of string (aka Lanyard) to fire the thing? That looks like an 'instant misfire' or some such to me - but I could be wrong and he's just monged his drills...

Anyone able to comment informedly?
  7. Thass gotta hurt, LOTS! Laugh? Oh yes.
  8. Thats definatly the one place you dont wanna stand.....recoil in the nuts....awwwww!!!!! :D :D :D
  9. Once more unto the Breach dear friends, once more. Or close the wall up with our Walting dead.