Walt-bay

Apologies if this has been posted before. The MoD now has an E-Bay style site auctioning off old kit!

www.edisposals.com

I particularly like the anchor from the Sir Percival!

I've got the Keys to the QM's, shame I can't flog stuff on there :frustrated:

Anyone else think that it's a bit more expensive than you would of thought?

I'm just lookign at the IT equipment. They want £350 for a 7 year old laptop which is only worth £70 tops!!! You can get a new one with all the bells and whistles for that these days!

http://www.edisposals.com/is-bin/IN...Vw?CatalogCategoryID=1YLAqBELYU4AAAD_eLdpc4dw

No wonder the MoD has problems balencing its budget if it feels it has to charge these prices second hand. I shudder to think what they paid over the odds new for it.

mmm, i was thinking of the anchor off sir percival...but sadly no price!

or a Morse unit...for £50, or £4.99 from eBay!!!

goon_bde said:
mmm, i was thinking of the anchor off sir percival...but sadly no price!
DSAbay said:
Anchor from RFA Sir Percivale
You are bidding to buy an anchor from RFA Sir Percivale. This is approx 4 tonnes. Please read the Auction and Vendors Terms and Conditions. The buyer to arrange collection from Babcock Disposal Services. You must be logged in as a registered user to buy this item.

Current Price: £ 7,000.00
Remaining Time: 5 days +

I'll have 2 please.

DSAbay said:
Success

Congratulation! Your bid for auction 'Red Guards Tunic' was successfully placed!
You are now the leading bidder with a current bid of £ 40.00. Your maximum bid was set to £ 40.00.
The Reserve Price has not been met.
Dammit, thought that was me sorted for next years Valentines day.

By god! Look at this!

One careful owner? 28 suicidally reckless ones?

B-T

I've created a wish list and added one rigid inflatable boat and a new ctutch. If my dodgy prostate and I make it to Christmas, you where to look for gift ideas.