Walt alert!

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Sarastro, May 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sarastro

Sarastro LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Ran across someone in another forum, who posted today:

Only thing being, that I'm training with 4 PARA at the moment, and I'm fairly sure that:

a) The RM are nowhere near Herrick atm, it's the Royal Anglian, Mech. Infantry and that lot, correct?
    b) There isn't another deployment due for 5 months?
    c) Tours last 6 months, not 4?
    d) I'm pretty certain that the Parachute Regiment (especially 4 PARA at least) aren't going near Herrick until next April when we have been told to expect mobilisation in support of 2 PARA.

Dropped a very enthusiastic response wishing him well with a few basic errors which he should correct if genuine. Aside from that, am I incorrect in any of the above? Are any 4 PARA being deployed / about to be at the moment (Duke should know this?)

What do people think, Walt or not?
  2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Your points a-d are correct. RM have been back for some time now, and are probably fighting through downtown Bangkok in dresses as we type.
  3. I once bought a job lot of ex-RM fembots off Ebay. Boy, was that a mistake.
  4. I am a WALT...?
  5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Those machine gun bras were not the only surprises under the fur bikini then?
  6. Sarastro

Cheers Duke, wanted to double check that!

I don't know, did you post that?
  7. Point him out to the WikiWalt page....
  8. YES!!!!!!
  9. How do i convince others i am not a walt without leaving government information at the eyes of anyone. Im not sure that i like this site. It inendated with militia types and journalists. I'm soon to be ex-walt but upon what i am about to do can i be sure that you are not going to broadcast at wifi speed the locations of the entrire BA. Im not slating the legal side to what you do but, in your eyes, do you really want average joe to know?

Answer please
  10. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

What are you dribbling on about?
  11. Sarastro

Self-incrimination then Boris! You clearly aren't this bloke on the other site though sir ;) Far too distinguished of years.
  13. Carcass....said he was a WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    so it must be true......strait from the horses mouth!!!!
  14. *shudder*
  15. a little help for you
    "at the eyes of anyone" Er sorry cant correct that because it does not make sense.
    The word is "inundated"
    By BA I assume you mean British Army and not the Airline
    Ah bollocks its just gibberish and I have no idea why this was posted or what it means.
    That goes for my post too before some smartass comments!