WALT ALERT!! BBC1 2030Hrs 27/07...Weekend Nazis.

"Weekend Nazi's.
Re-Enacting battles from WWIIis a popular summer pastime in the UK.All good clean fun but it has a dark side too.John Sweeney investigates"

Watch and shoot..Watch and shoot!

What a bunch of tossers

10 to 1 in favour of the germans,pretty good odds for us then lol

Jesus titty fcuking christ!!!!
Cannot BELIEVE this is for real!!!!

That old (REAL) soldier said it all "can't believe it, it gives me the shivers and brings back a lot of old memories"

Is that guy on right now, for real? The one who's Dad was RN, defending his right to wear a german uniform!?!?!

B

Bottleosmoke

" My grandfather was in the navy. He thought for the right that I can wear the uniform of the SS!"

Class, pure class.

You cant make some things up!

OMFG, Sad fcukin people, whats fcukin wrong with them, they all need a good slap, they even dress the kids up as Hitler Youth. There's vets there, what must they think :x

Only in a country thats going to the dogs, would a boxhead have to come to wear the uniform of a nazi!! Unbelievable

B

Bottleosmoke

Think i may buy a job lot of those mugs for work.

My CO's face would be a picture when he pops down for a brew.

hammersandspanners said:
Only in a country thats going to the dogs, would a boxhead have to come to wear the uniform of a nazi!! Unbelievable
And sell holocaust artifacts..................

Police man needs kicked out of his force

Just a bunch of sad walts....

No more harmful than paintballers, air softers or any other re-enactment group.

I used to collect pistols from the Nazi era...... didn't mean I wanted to go slotting Jews or gassing my polish employess though.

Is there a Med Man Re-Enactment society ready for next years show?? We could converse in word perfect Batco for the crowds!!!

minister_doh_nut said:

I used to collect pistols from the Nazi era...... didn't mean I wanted to go slotting Jews or gassing my polish employess though.
And then the beer flowed and the truth came out!!!!

minister_doh_nut said:

Unfortunately some of the 'generals' aren't as innocent as you MDN (never thought I would say that!!!!! :-D )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
goochscratcher Waltenkommando 68
ClosetSnob Waltenkommando 0
Iainmc Waltenkommando 127