• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Walmartian Earth Rover Vehicle

Breaking news,blue car parks in car park.USA consider this breach of Walmart convention and declares war on all blue cars.

Imported blue cars advised to report to their embassy.

P

PrinceAlbert

Its your typical pimped up ride, hispanic styleeee. Some long good, others look gash.

That's a car in the process of being "dong-ified".
"dong-ified"? :? Is that even a word? :? Hey if you want to see Jap crap from back in the day (as they say) here's a 1965 Toyota Stout 2000. I'd never heard of this model so if it was imported into the U.S. it must have been imported in very small numbers. (To my shame I have sold cars in my past. I have nightmares of 1976 Mazda B1600 pick-ups. And don't even get me started on Mazda RX-3s.)

WPC 65 Toyota 1.jpg WPC 65 Toyota 3-Tiny.jpg WPC 65 Toyota 4.jpg

"dong-ified"? :? Is that even a word? :? Hey if you want to see Jap crap from back in the day (as they say) here's a 1965 Toyota Stout 2000. I'd never heard of this model so if it was imported into the U.S. it must have been imported in very small numbers. (To my shame I have sold cars in my past. I have nightmares of 1976 Mazda B1600 pick-ups. And don't even get me started on Mazda RX-3s.)

View attachment 81468 View attachment 81469 View attachment 81470
That almost looks like an International scout from the front.

Sorry, should've been "donk-ified" up - even that is made up - comes from the word "Donk."

Urban Dictionary: donk

A typical example:

View attachment 81468 View attachment 81469 View attachment 81470

Jeez, if I had that car, I would have to fill it up with some explosives, drive it off a cliff and detonate it before it hits the deck. What an ugly terrible old thing.

Ancient Crown Vic on 22s that are worth more than the car. Known as a "Hooptie" if I'm not mistaken.

UK equivalent is a "Barrymobile"

The type of car referred to in Roger's Profanisaurus as an 'Aldi TT', an 'Estate Car' or a 'Lidl Red Corvette'

I am also struggling to work out what on earth the OP is on about. I thought maybe the wheels were reminiscent of those on the Mars Rover....but they aren't.

Gotta love American chauvinism, best sticker I ever saw was on a Harley, as in Hardly Ableson;

'I'd rather EAT WORMS than ride a Honda!!!'

Said Harley, (Hardly Worthitson) was being carried in a Toyota flat bed.

And people say the Yanks don't understand irony.

Latest Threads