Walmartian Airlines

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jumpinjarhead, Jun 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lest you think flying on Aeroflot or Ethiopian Airlines is challenging, consider this:

006.JPG 002.JPG 005.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 001.JPG
  2. ^ is that ET in the last photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so probably should be working
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Finest specimens of the human race. I hope that guy in the last pic is not actually dead..
  4. What the holy fucking Moses is that? It looks like a mummy.
  5. You really suit those stockings JJH
  6. Why thank you kind sir, although I prefer something a bit bolder like red but I did not want to attract attention on that flight as I was smuggling in explosives.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Think you'll find it's been dead a fortnight judging by the condition. Or maybe Vanessa gave him a BJ and sucked him dry
  8. God what a shower of monsters, got to be some internal cut price flight in the good ole US of A.! Hmm.. the second one down isn't one of you in your shore going rig so beloved by some of the Brit booties is it? ;-)
  9. You should try Iran air. I took a flight to Ahwaz and the flight which took off just before we did fell out of the sky just after we took off killing all on board. The flight which took off after us had to turn back when a bomb was found in a toilet.

Lucky me.
  10. I used to work at an airport and I've seen a few boarding like that. Every one of them came back in the cargo hold. More legroom, no movie, no meal required.
  11. That's nothing, Ryanair charge £2.50 for a cup of tea.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Dont know how but i managed to get on the wrong plane once in New Orleans. I was heading for a connecting flight in Minneappolis and ended up on a flight to Memphis. I got off before it left the gate when pilot welcomed us onboard and he said our destination
  13. I beg your pardon? You don't see any roll mats do you? Herrumph herrumph.
  14. Just can't get that EOD out of your blood eh?

15. Bit of a busmans holiday for hi!