Wall Street protests spread to other cities: Coming to a city near you?

Wall Street protests spread to other cities - Americas - Al Jazeera English

Protests inspired by "Occupy Wall Street" movement have emerged in Boston, San Francisco and Los Angeles.....Many places in Europe, and have now spread into the UK in London and Manchester, with plans for many more protests.

What many were calling a gathering of doleys and no-gooders, gangbangers and louts, is now emerging as a movement increasingly shown to be supported by all.

Too early to compare this wirh the Arab 'Spring'?

I think not. Rather, I believe these are merely the first signs of what's to come. Spreading peaceful protests, keeping pace with spreading crippling poverty.

The 99% want their money back. Say 'Hello' to the revolution.

Where will you stand?

Wall Street protests spread to other cities - Americas - Al Jazeera English

Protests inspired by "Occupy Wall Street" movement have emerged in Boston, San Francisco and Los Angeles.....Many places in Europe, and have now spread into the UK in London and Manchester, with plans for many more protests.

What many were calling a gathering of doleys and no-gooders, gangbangers and louts, is now emerging as a movement increasingly shown to be supported by all.

Too early to compare this wirh the Arab 'Spring'?

I think not. Rather, I believe these are merely the first signs of what's to come. Spreading peaceful protests, keeping pace with spreading crippling poverty.

The 99% want their money back. Say 'Hello' to the revolution.

Where will you stand?
The Occupy D.C. protest didnt even have 100 participants

Obama Supporters "Occupy" DC - YouTube

WOW! Stunning how its a avalanche of revolution

I also like their plan to shut donw the financial center of Indianapolis Indiana on a Saturday when its closed anyway.

Brills that is.

No mention of Europe or the UK in that article, nor anywhere else on UK news that I have seen.

Fucking load of greedy uncaring arseholes.

In the pub not giving a f*ck.

The protest will last for a weekend before the protestors scuttle back home to their jobs/dole office/parents they sponge off *delete as applicable.
The Wall St protests have lasted into their third week so far, and shows no sign of fading away.
These protests are spreading, not shrinking.

R

rogermellie

No mention of Europe or the UK in that article, nor anywhere else on UK news that I have seen.

Fucking load of greedy uncaring arseholes.

Monty mate not sure if anyone has pointed out to you but the longer you sit on the fence them there splinters get bigger :biggrin:

Kind regards,

R M

ps hope all is well mate......

The Wall St protests have lasted into their third week so far, and shows no sign of fading away.
Wait till its gets cold, the first frost will kill the revolutionary fervor of 2/3's of them. They should have waited till spring like the arabs....

Yes, because the entire western world is starting to grind to a halt...oh wait no its not. As another has said wait until the cold weather kicks in or it starts to rain.

Then your computer is lying to you. . Or you are lying to us.
Fucking lazy uncaring post-count asshole.
I don't recall insulting you, just the dicks protesting. But as you are so insistent on insulting other posters here, show me where it mentions Europe, London, or Manchester.

Or do you think that they all belong to the USA? you fucking retarded sheep's cunt.

Yes, because the entire western world is starting to grind to a halt...oh wait no its not. As another has said wait until the cold weather kicks in or it starts to rain.
I suspect that most of the "occupiers" are actually homeless vagrants. The cold weather will kill them off, like flies, spiders and winos in the UK.

Latest Threads