Wall-e

Just back from cinema,took my 4 yr old son to see Pixar's WALL-E,it was fantastic.The animation was ultra-realistic in places and a cracking feel good eco storyline,heartily recommend that you go and see it,must have been a wee bit of dust in the cinema that got in my eye at the end. :D

You soft fecker, what sort of a woose gets soppy over a kids disney film?

where did you watch it? it was dusty where I was too :wink:

five-minute-fagbreak said:
You soft fecker, what sort of a woose gets soppy over a kids disney film?

where did you watch it? it was dusty where I was too :wink:
Believe me there were a few blokes sniffling at the end,but mind you it was Clydebank so it may have been other forms of white dust!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Eve is lovely. Such a perfect shape, and a sexy little thing too. Handy with a weapon, as well.

Good film, my grandson and I loved it. No dust in our cinema though, we still have roofs and walls here.

Opps , thought it was a thread on the MoD Grand Challenge finals, well it looked like a couple of his relatives were there......

WW

For a film with about five minutes of dialogue, it was surprisingly good.

Animation was good, storyline was good and the characters conveyed emotion really well *sniffle*

schweik said:
Am I alone in thinking that it was a ridiculous pile of shoite?
Yes!

ZappBrannigan said:
Just back from cinema,took my 4 yr old son to see Pixar's WALL-E,it was fantastic.The animation was ultra-realistic in places and a cracking feel good eco storyline,heartily recommend that you go and see it,must have been a wee bit of dust in the cinema that got in my eye at the end. :D
Saw this - with sprog in tow - a month or so ago..... and have to say it was thoroughly enjoyable, almost a dust problem but the venue where I viewed it must have had very good janitorial staff.

Yes there was a definite mankind & globalisation and are going to screw both the planet & ourselves 'message' - but it wasnt necessary to fully agree with that to enjoy the film.

The animated short film with the magician & rabbit before it was very good too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Aviation 34
S Aviation 21
Jip Travolta ARRSE: Site Issues 0