Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by ZappBrannigan, Aug 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just back from cinema,took my 4 yr old son to see Pixar's WALL-E,it was fantastic.The animation was ultra-realistic in places and a cracking feel good eco storyline,heartily recommend that you go and see it,must have been a wee bit of dust in the cinema that got in my eye at the end. :D
  2. You soft fecker, what sort of a woose gets soppy over a kids disney film?

where did you watch it? it was dusty where I was too :wink:
  3. Believe me there were a few blokes sniffling at the end,but mind you it was Clydebank so it may have been other forms of white dust!
  4. Is it just me or is Eve gorgeous?
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Eve is lovely. Such a perfect shape, and a sexy little thing too. Handy with a weapon, as well.

Good film, my grandson and I loved it. No dust in our cinema though, we still have roofs and walls here.
  6. Am I alone in thinking that it was a ridiculous pile of shoite?
  7. Did someone say something?? :?

Should'nt EEEEEVE be put in the 'Women we fancy but.....' thread?
  8. Opps , thought it was a thread on the MoD Grand Challenge finals, well it looked like a couple of his relatives were there......

9. For a film with about five minutes of dialogue, it was surprisingly good.

Animation was good, storyline was good and the characters conveyed emotion really well *sniffle*
  10. Yes!
  11. I heard the film was evil tree hugging propaganda. If the Lord didn't mean us to exploit the planet he wouldn't have given us Exxon-Mobil.
  12. Well I'm amazed. It really was a pile of stinking poo
  13. Awww it was cute and WALL-E, I love the lil dude, so funny!
  14. Saw this - with sprog in tow - a month or so ago..... and have to say it was thoroughly enjoyable, almost a dust problem but the venue where I viewed it must have had very good janitorial staff.

Yes there was a definite mankind & globalisation and are going to screw both the planet & ourselves 'message' - but it wasnt necessary to fully agree with that to enjoy the film.

The animated short film with the magician & rabbit before it was very good too.