Walking to the A v N for Hols 4 Heroes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sfub, Apr 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, my life has gone down the sh1tter, I've been on the biff forever so the TA are throwing me out, civvy job's gone west, splitting up with the chick, if the dog died I'd have just enough material for a country and western song. (If he had died, it would have been cheaper, I've just had a £1400 bill for his vets fees after the little sod ran out in front of a car.)
    But I've got my ticket to the Army/Navy on Saturday, and the physio says I ought to exercise a bit... so I'm walking to the game. 80 miles give or take from Gospit, so cough up you bastards, and donate to Hols 4 heroes via the usual. Starting at 8 Thursday morning, hoping to hit twickers for lunch. If you see a burly bloke limping along mit a small ginger dog and a ratty old Berghaus bergan, wave. Even better buy me a pint.

edited to add... I'm not splitting up with the chick now, so that's a bonus! :D
  2. Sorry to hear that mate, what route are you taking? I maybe able to track you down and get you a pint on Fri afternoon.
  3. Cheers Spaz, North to Alton, through to Odiham, Hartley Wintney, Camberley, Staines, Twickers. I'll be wearing my kilt. easy to spot... the metalwork on my leg doesn't fit into trousers that well....
  4. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

£40 for starters sfub,
  5. Ok mate I can do that, will see you Fri with a refreshing drink.
  6. Christ Almighty, sfub! 8O All tickety-boo otherwise, I take it? Can't manage a pint, but I should be able to contribute via whiskey_60, details TBA...
  7. Thanks chaps, all appreciated.
  8. At least you still have your looks!................................ oh no, I forgot, you're ugly too!

I'll buy you a coffee today, give you some wristbands to flog en route and wish you bon voyage.

(I'll bung a few quid in too!)

9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

You big whining cnut!

Spare us the puffy sob story, throw the dog in the sea and save everyone at the Rugby the misery of listening to your E n E from Gosport stories.

Nice one ugly, will have a grubby man standing by to buy you a babysham
  10. Oh and make sure they'll let the dog into twickers or you'll have to walk straight back!
  11. If you do the whole walk in nothing but a bondage harness, I'll put in a grand...............
  12. Your a generous if somewhat sick banker man :D
  13. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Tell you what....... I'll match that too!!

You'd look a treat
  14. If he puts on a gimp mask with a collar and chain I will walk him and the dog to Twickers whilst periodically sending a horse whip singing across his arrse for encouragement.
  15. Only somewhat sick?

So, SFUB, time for your reputation to go down the shitter too?