Walking round SPTA/Imber - how can I find out whats open?

Dudes

Looking to do a bit of walking ( civvies ) this weekend, ending up in a pub. Would like to go round SPTA and Imber Village ( Soul Club meeting ) - how can I find out what bits are open?

TIA

BB

Well, if you see a load of people in camouflage, carrying weapons and making a lot of noise, I suspect it is not open for a bimble...

msr

The_Duke

LE
Bravo_Bravo said:
Dudes

Looking to do a bit of walking ( civvies ) this weekend, ending up in a pub.Would like to go round SPTA and Imber Village ( Sould Club meeting ) - how can I find out what bits are open?

TIA

BB
You are a sad, sad, sad individual. Try range control (Westdown camp?) and get a pink. While you are there, see if you can find a life as well. :D

Dook

I have no friends or social life.

Or social skills, fatso.

The_Duke

LE
Bravo_Bravo said:
Dook

I have no friends or social life.

Or social skills, fatso.
I may be fat, but I am not contemplating spending my weekend off walking around Imber.

Weight can be lost easily, total mental breakdown is harder to recover from.

BB - Are you actually an Imberite looking to move home?

loaded_not_ready said:
BB - Are you actually an Imberite looking to move home?
Judging by his posts, I think he might be...

msr

Dilfor said:
You simply mustn't forget to take in the Tidworth washdown on your rambles.
Those ones are in the modernist style - for a real taste of history the washdowns at Larkhill are the best - especially the sludge pit for a skin enhancing mud wash :twisted:

msr said:
Well, if you see a load of people in camouflage, carrying weapons and making a lot of noise, I suspect it is not open for a bimble...

msr
That will be us then this weekend

dpcw said:
Dilfor said:
You simply mustn't forget to take in the Tidworth washdown on your rambles.
Those ones are in the modernist style - for a real taste of history the washdowns at Larkhill are the best - especially the sludge pit for a skin enhancing mud wash :twisted:
I could not agree more...being absolutely drenched was a Gunner subaltern's rite of passage. Any Gunner sproglet who says he didn't enjoy being soaked and riolled in the washdown is a complete and utter honest person. Stiupid fecking tradition - until you had a new subby in the battery of course!

Seeing as its only a week till Easter - you might be better postponing for a week!

(anyone confirm that Imber village is still open to the public every Easter weekend?)