Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by PoisonDwarf, May 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone interested in some AMA-type activities. I'm in Warwickshire and struggling to find some like minded army mountaineers to climb and hillwalk with at weekends etc. I'm moving to York this summer so things could improve a lot!

PM me or stick some ideas on this thread if you want to get some mileage in!

Cheers, PD :)
  2. Always looking for someone to hold some ropes for or vice versa, north of the border though but if you're in this neck of the woods drop me a PM.

Climbing Fish!
  3. just compleated my rcp up in glen nevis (officially). allways up for some climbing or even hill walking.

live down on the south coast so been doing some sea cliff climbing in swansee reciently, otherwise i'm up in the peack district doing some climbing around the roches or froggett most weekends.

PM me if you or any one else enjoys these areas at the weekend and would like to meet up.
  4. Ditto....Cairngorms area for rock n ice.
  5. I'm an experienced rock and ice climber working currently in 4AAC Gymnasium. Drop me a PM if you are interested in weekend routes in either N Wales (Glyder's) or winter climbing out of Aviemore. This can be for either partner climbing or as a group. It is requested that you have a good climbing background and possess your own kit, however if there are a few pieces missing off your climbing rack then I have enough to go around.

6. Cow

Cow LE

Head Gym Queen in York is big time into climbing, just organised an exped to Spain so should get on ok there, shame about the rest of the unit...