Walk The Walk

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Zero Alpha will be 60 in a couple of weeks. She has decided to walk the Moonwalk Marathon for breast cancer, in London in May.

Basically, walk a marathon distance around the streets of London during the hours of darkness.

We'd be delighted if members of Arrse dug deep (or even threw in a handful of shrapnel). Anyone interested, I'll happily send a link to her story if you PM me for details.

@The_Snail knew Zero Alpha by reputation at least, and I know she'd have returned the favour. But sadly Sluggy herself succumbed to the Big C herself just a few months ago. So if you don't want the ghost of Slug on your case, please donate.

Thanks

ugly

LE
Zero Alpha will be 60 in a couple of weeks. She has decided to walk the Moonwalk Marathon for breast cancer, in London in May.

Basically, walk a marathon distance around the streets of London during the hours of darkness.

We'd be delighted if members of Arrse dug deep (or even threw in a handful of shrapnel). Anyone interested, I'll happily send a link to her story if you PM me for details.

@The_Snail knew Zero Alpha by reputation at least, and I know she'd have returned the favour. But sadly Sluggy herself succumbed to the Big C herself just a few months ago. So if you don't want the ghost of Slug on your case, please donate.

Thanks
My Monster in law used to do this up until her 80’s it’s worthy of mention let me know if I can do a cash sponsor thing!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sod it. Here's the link.

I’d love to take part, but I’m booked in for a pedicure.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bùgger. Postponed this morning.

Latest Threads