Wales v Scotland

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by royalmile, Feb 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just seen the Scotland selection. Oh dear! Dan Parks will kick any hard won posession away and allow the Wales back three to run riot with plenty of ball.
    Wales to win by 20 points Scotland to score one late consolation try. After last Sunday's humiliation there is a danger that Wales/Ospreys could see this as an unopposed training session before they face the sterner test of Italy!
  2. I think if the Jocks don't get a grip on this early on, it could turn into a re-run of the 2005 Wales-Scotland turkey shoot. Wales should feel very disappointed if they don't run up a 20 point lead here, for sure.
    Go get 'em boys!!!!
  3. Hopefully Wales will run rings around the Sweaty Socks, and then carry on for another Grand slam :)
  4. Ideally both teams put in a terrible performance and they both lose!?!? :)

C'mon England
  5. Is this the worst coverage by BBC yet? Letting the commentators loose by putting up graphics on the screen instead of showing the match is getting on my t!ts. Missed a couple of stolen lineouts, a collapsed scrum and a robbed lineout cos they are flagging up old footage with numbers. Come on, get a grip, it's the game we're interested in not your inane comments and graphic skills. Keep up!!!
  6. I don't think the play from Scotland would look any better even if they stopped all the graphics...

7. daz

daz LE

Tis not, It's 30 - 15 :D
  8. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!
  9. Yes, we were right - they were that f****ing bad. I hope Frank Hadden has a holday house somewhere in Antarctica where he should retire and stay there.
  10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Well played, the sheep-shaggers. You deserved to win and we didn't.

Does anyone have a wooden-spoon holder they could spare?
  11. Oh I forgot to add - well played Wales you deserved the win by a long way, we never even came close to making the score look respectable let alone a result.
  12. Good result, but Wales could have done better. Got to be happy with the win though.
  13. Aye if you support Wales who did outplay the local team who were ?????
  14. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Wales go a "not a try", England didn't get the one they should have.

However, the everlasting "moral victory" to the Haggis Bde.

WTF, Wales are playing well, and all credit to the stunted sheep-shagging little whatsits. Ball handling ... superb. Commitment ... excellent. Singing ... average.

Welcome back, Wales. About bludgy time, too.
    It helps when you field a Club team, of course. ;-)