Wales v Fiji

What an incredible game of Rugby.

An absolutely superb game that ebbed and flowed.

Oh, and see you Taffs later :D

Goes round, comes round!

ahahahahahahahaha. This is even better than the Western Samoa defeat.

On the other hand, Fiji played out of their bloody skin for the first 40. What an amazing game...

Don't get me started!!! Fair play to both teams. I can't believe the useless English fuckwits have got further than we have!

Fantastic game, shame there had to be a loser. Delasau is awesome.

I can hold my head high, we played some great rugby. Better than any of the English have so far this tournament. You'll be out next match anyhow ;)

Been a good tour so far, will only get better.

Can't believe the English will now slag off the Welsh for playing a fast, exciting game of rugby. Unlike the English who looked like a bunch of scared rabbits against S Africa.
What a great game to watch if you were neutral, excruciatingly gut-wrenching if you weren't. Rugby as it should be played and I guess the English will be going home after the Australian game, anyway.

exbleep said:
Can't believe the English will now slag off the Welsh for playing a fast, exciting game of rugby. Unlike the English who looked like a bunch of scared rabbits against S Africa.
What a great game to watch if you were neutral, excruciatingly gut-wrenching if you weren't. Rugby as it should be played and I guess the English will be going home after the Australian game, anyway.
I don't see anyone slagging anyone off. Except you exbleep. Wales played brilliantly when they got it together. Flowing rugby. Don't think anybody would of slagged off the team but as you've lowered the tone already..............................

FatBoyGeorge said:
exbleep said:
I don't see anyone slagging anyone off.
Concur. Probably can't see the screen from the tears?

Jog on, Blodwin.

Out next match? We'll see... Australia will need to learn how to scrummage in the next 7 days. Lets see how much of a smart arse Georgie Gregan is when he's put on the back foot. They've played poor sides and have not been tested...

Wales played to Fiji's strength and allowed too much broken play. England kept things tight, slowed ball down in defensive rucks, and kicked intelligently. Wales gave the ball to Fiji and allowed them to run at them.

the_guru said:
FatBoyGeorge said:
exbleep said:

Jog on, Blodwin.
I'm english you twat.

FatBoyGeorge said:
the_guru said:
FatBoyGeorge said:
exbleep said:

Jog on, Blodwin.
I'm english you t**t.
Yes, I know. I was agreeing with you, that is what concur means. And the next bit was in reply to the bit that you replied to.

Hope that clears it up...... :roll:

Unlike the English who looked like a bunch of scared rabbits against S Africa.

Well you won't get the chance to play them now will you!

We went as no hopers so last 8 is a bonus...see you at Twickenham next year.

I do hope someone at the WRU sees sense and hands a P45 to that cnut Gareth Jenkins. That pube-headed wazzbag of a Turk had a Grandslam-winning team handed to him, he led them into 20 games- and won 6.

crabtastic said:
I do hope someone at the WRU sees sense and hands a P45 to that cnut Gareth Jenkins. That pube-headed wazzbag of a Turk had a Grandslam-winning team handed to him, he led them into 20 games- and won 6.
Agreeded, but we were on a no lose situation. Win, the next round (quater finals) - Lose, that knobber Jenkins has to hand in his notice. Bring back Mike Ruddock.

But well done to Fiji at the end of the day they deserved to win (they did take their chances', we didn't).