Wales OTC Thread II

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by Unknown_Quantity, May 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

The Wales OTC thread has been culled due to popular demand. After doing this, and while drunk with power I decided to have a look at the damage inflicted to some of the posters

Name / Previous post count / Current post count

Mrs_Beaton / 98 / 44
    Hattie_Jacques / 34 / 29
    Scrotty / 17 / 10
    Muppet / 50 / 21
    Pillager / 76 / 55
    Junius / 20 / 4

Once again, the floor is open.

2. U-Q, your adrenaline must be hurtling round your body. It's been a long time since you had this much opportunity to demonstrate your modding prowess. Remember, you need us as much as we need you! Without us, you're nothing!

3. Evening all!

Reading through Soldier Magazine last night, I noticed in the honours section a certain ex wales army clubber has been awarded an MiD as a subbie with the RWF.

I'm sure all of Wales OTC -current and former- would wish the former Swansea CSM (?) all the very best and hope he contiues to do his job with distinction. Come on the Wales!

There we go, serious enough for you?

YORKSHIRE FOREVER!

4. Our Aber Scouse man is gone! They stole him back so he can no less find pennies and bus fare in Iraq. How are we going to cope without the callings of "calm down" and "stop yer flappin" eminating from the PSI's desk.

Dark times ahead.

5. What's that? The PSI gone? Due to his part in rehousing one of your guys, or was it for another reason? Any idea what's happening with Bavaria?

6. If the Razzmeister is the new Aber PSI, someone had better teach us some drill, and how to run a parade properly! If we're not careful, they'll find out that all these years we've just been making it up as we go along!

7. Could you perhaps finally share with us what our glorious leader, the OC does in Brecon of a weekend?

The suspense has been quite literally killing me.

8. One theory on the scouse mans departure

"recalled to 29 Cdo" is obviously code for "got tickets for Istanbul"

Mix european success with his behaviour and I think we can guess whats happened to him...

Shall we have a whip around for him, bail charges must be quite high in Turkey.

9. I believe he is DonTaff of Brecon, secretly dealing arms to Welsh famers from his shop? - though clearly this is specualtion.

10. Who is Wales?

11. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

One of the New OCdts at RMAS - try and pay attention to current affairs :roll:

12. www.themayball.com click on photo galleries 2005 then jools holland

find a great pic of our victorian 2nd lt, i double dare one of the leaving advance to send it around to aber coy via email

13. If I may be so bold as to suggest that he looks a little stoned - I think we should ensure he is put in for a CDT to ensure he can retain his seniority.

Yours in purple hazed concern,

Fred

14. just out of interest - would wackojacko be the famed jacko from cardiff or swansea (can't remember which one - you're all the same to me)? jacko of special forces history or some bollox like that?

i think pillager will be able to enlighten us some more