Wales off the map!!

That has made my day, now we just need to get rid of the jocks and teh world will be a better place :wink: :wink: :wink:

dui-lai said:
easesprings said:
That has made my day, now we just need to get rid of the jocks and teh world will be a better place :wink: :wink: :wink:
Up yours easesprings :twisted:

The world will be poorer without us or the Taffs
Says you with a picture of your misses

That explains your kids :wink: :wink: :wink:

[quote="dui-lai
Thats one of her best shots.........and she's Welsh 8O[/quote]

Good lookin' filly for a Welsh tart....... 8)

does easesprings do impressions? like of badddass, you know little sentences with total drivel.

trying to get a bite easesprings? your talents are wasted you should be on the stage..1st one out of arrse :wink:

easesprings said:
Then who'd save your Sassenach arrses? Anyway, you're welcome to try.....could make my day. :lol:

[quote="dui-laiYour up and sober........wonders will never cease :roll:[/quote]

Who said he was sober? :lol:

claymore said:
easesprings said:
Then who'd save your Sassenach arrses? Anyway, you're welcome to try.....could make my day. :lol:
Just when was it that the 'sweaties' saved our 'sassenach arrses' again? When was the first time btw, let alone the last? :lol:

So does that mean Chester's going to get a beach now :D. Finally the EU funds go towards something useful.

Well worth the sacrifice in lamb... but then Aussie land can make that up :D