Wales off the map!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by HLS, Oct 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HLS

HLS Old-Salt

2. That has made my day, now we just need to get rid of the jocks and teh world will be a better place :wink: :wink: :wink:
  3. Up yours easesprings :twisted:

The world will be poorer without us or the Taffs
  4. Says you with a picture of your misses
  5. Thats one of her best shots.........and she's Welsh 8O
  6. That explains your kids :wink: :wink: :wink:
  7. [quote="dui-lai
    Thats one of her best shots.........and she's Welsh 8O[/quote]

Good lookin' filly for a Welsh tart....... 8)
  8. does easesprings do impressions? like of badddass, you know little sentences with total drivel.

trying to get a bite easesprings? your talents are wasted you should be on the stage..1st one out of arrse :wink:
  9. Then who'd save your Sassenach arrses? Anyway, you're welcome to try.....could make my day. :lol:
  10. nothing, ever, will explain the reason that DL was allowed to reproduce. :twisted:
  11. Your up and sober........wonders will never cease :roll:
  12. [quote="dui-laiYour up and sober........wonders will never cease :roll:[/quote]

Who said he was sober? :lol:
  13. Since I can't get any uglier :lol: i have decided I don't need my beauty sleep. :wink:

Whats your excuse :wink:
  14. Just when was it that the 'sweaties' saved our 'sassenach arrses' again? When was the first time btw, let alone the last? :lol:
  15. So does that mean Chester's going to get a beach now :D. Finally the EU funds go towards something useful.

Well worth the sacrifice in lamb... but then Aussie land can make that up :D