Wales for the Off - Taffexit

neil82

Old-Salt
Anyone who thinks there is any chance of Wales voting for "independence" is living in a dream world.
What's this "more support for Welsh independence" supposed to mean? Up from 17% to 20% among the deluded Nats if that.
simple, walk in to a pub in caernarfon on dole day and ask who wants free beer and independence then quote the figures as gospel, if you can put the question in picture form go to Traws and ask there, would probably get 21%

slightly upset this mong when she was being paraded around the bala game fair as the next MP after Elfyn Llwyd quit, it was obvious even then that she summed up my theory that Plaid could put one of their rosettes on a cabbage and the thick cnuts up here would still vote for it

Isn't that what they've done?

slightly upset this mong when she was being paraded around the bala game fair as the next MP after Elfyn Llwyd quit, it was obvious even then that she summed up my theory that Plaid could put one of their rosettes on a cabbage and the thick cnuts up here would still vote for it
We used to say something similar about Labour in South Wales.

We used to say something similar about Labour in South Wales.
It's always been the mindset with the old Heavy industries of steelworks and mining that you voted Labour, Great Grandad, Grandad, Dad.. Whole families would vote Labour and if you didn't you were seen as a threat to the community.
Thankfully those days are starting to slip away, a lot of people blame Westminster for a lot of the problems in Wales, like the state of the NHS, until its pointed out that the areas with problems are those run from the WAG in Cardiff Bay.
I wouldn't trust those incompetent twats in the bay to run a school tuck shop properly, let alone a whole country.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
If the border gets closed can us Mountain Bikers get a visa or summat ?
We consume our body weight in Bambi and drink like there's no tomorrow :grin:

Daz

LE
If the border gets closed can us Mountain Bikers get a visa or summat ?
We consume our body weight in Bambi and drink like there's no tomorrow :grin:
Get's closed?? It already is :)

Stepdaughter is a fluent druid speaker. She's massively into the "YES CYMRU" thing calling for Welsh independence and keeps pestering me about it.
I just point out that her Dad was an English man from Gloucester and very proud of the fact, and that I'm from Yorkshire originally. She has a right hissy fit when I point out that ALL the Welsh castles were built by the ENGLISH in order to enslave the Welsh people and make them live a life of national servitude.

(Last time I did it she was in the kitchen with a rather large, sharp knife, I made a rather sharp exit stage left as she had that look that women have when they're about to be extremely evil)

Daz

LE
Stepdaughter is a fluent druid speaker. She's massively into the "YES CYMRU" thing calling for Welsh independence and keeps pestering me about it.
I just point out that her Dad was an English man from Gloucester and very proud of the fact, and that I'm from Yorkshire originally. She has a right hissy fit when I point out that ALL the Welsh castles were built by the ENGLISH in order to enslave the Welsh people and make them live a life of national servitude.

(Last time I did it she was in the kitchen with a rather large, sharp knife, I made a rather sharp exit stage left as she had that look that women have when they're about to be extremely evil)
She's one of a select few then, "YES CYMRU" Members: 17,000 - Population of Wales, about 3.15 million :)

Latest Threads