Wales 32-Paddys 20

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Clean Sweep for Wales Played 5, WON 5

We are the Champions :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Daz

Credit where its due......... hats off to the Taffs.

Suppose I owe Eggbanjo a beer now :)

Fair one, You've proved a lot of people wrong. Good game, some good rugby played. Good team for the future.

Btw,

Did i mention the Wales under 21's beat the paddy's 27-5. to take the Under 21's version of the Grand slam as well

Daz

TB,

We will try and not do a English 66 win mate, honest we wont crow about for almost 40 years lol

Daz

Whats that phrase? ...never mind it'll come to me! Well done the Welsh for a fantastic display of quichk hands and well played ball!!

Oh yes just remembered.........................'Premature' :D :wink:

Letterwritingman said:
Whats that phrase? ...never mind it'll come to me! Well done the Welsh for a fantastic display of quichk hands and well played ball!!

HUmmmmmmmm, no they handed us the trophy mate lol

fatblerk said:
But that doesn't excuse the 6 Nations performance :!:

Much singing in the Valleys to come no doubt. Well deserved
More like much drinking in the Valleys mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz

Ps, England's playing now, why is there nobody watching :twisted: :twisted: :p :p :p

daz said:
Letterwritingman said:

HUmmmmmmmm, no they handed us the trophy mate lol

Still; two years to the RWC.............um peaking :wink:

Letterwritingman said:
Still; two years to the RWC.............um peaking :wink:
"Did i mention the Wales under 21's beat the paddy's 27-5. to take the Under 21's version of the Grand slam as well"

See we have a cunning plan this time boyo, this time we will have replacments ready lol :lol:

Daz

daz said:
England's playing now, why is there nobody watching :twisted: :twisted: :p :p :p
Cos england are playing but it doesnt look like scotland have made it :p

I know this is gonna come back and bite me in the ass

daz said:
"Did i mention the Wales under 21's beat the paddy's 27-5. to take the Under 21's version of the Grand slam as well"
Yes you did,

daz said:
Btw,

Did i mention the Wales under 21's beat the paddy's 27-5. to take the Under 21's version of the Grand slam as well

Daz
Oh bugger the welsh are drunk again.

According to the BBC, this was the occasion when "Wales clinch historic Gland Slam ....."!

I've had days like those the sub-editor's having....

Very well done to the Taffs...

raised a glass in honour of y'all this evening while out on the peeve...

just sorry us Jock Bastads didn't keep up our end of the bargain in hammering the southern pansies, but never mind we'll live :wink:

great job guys