Wales 24 - Austrailia 22

What a game we finally beat the aussie bast****. Come on and show your support here. Shane Williams try was awesome and the Aussie scrum was pants. F*** off back to where you belong aussie scum. :D

Big_Kahoona said:
What a game we finally beat the aussie bast****. Come on and show your support here. Shane Williams try was awesome and the Aussie scrum was pants. F*** off back to where you belong aussie scum. :D
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
way to go lads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

daz

Yeah you could say that but wasn't that our B team as well so i guess it evens it out doesn't it.

Not much noise coming out of the valleys a month ago when the ABs trounced you 41-3

Errrrrrrrrrrr how does it go again ?

Sing when you are winning
You only sing when you are winning
Sing when you are wiiiiiining

BlackHand said:
Not much noise coming out of the valleys a month ago when the ABs trounced you 41-3

Not much singing coming from down under tonight either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still thats the way the cookie crumbles :lol:

daz

The sort of response i would expect when you'd won the world cup, but you wouldn't know about that would you??

Easymeister said:
The sort of response i would expect when you'd won the world cup, but you wouldn't know about that would you??
No :oops:

Daz

Ps, still won the game tonight, and thats what counts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlackHand said:

And we all know about you lot.

Attachments

When wales played the all blacks they had half the first tem missing , Well done tonight top win . Trust the bitter English to go on about the world cup . Who cares it was years ago . Wales beat the Aussies far and square . F U C K ING GREAT .

Was at the game, Welsh forwards were very good, Australian ones very poor, Australian backs edged it and Welsh backs were lacking in invention, pace and direction. Having been to the entire autumn series, S. Williams is defensively cack but has two moments of brilliance in each game, IMHO a liability and should not play when Wales have a full squad to choose from. I speak as an Ireland supporter and as such slightly more neutral than some.

All in all a wonderful game of rugby to have watched, it was played in the right spirit and it was a privilege to see what was possibly G. Greegans' last game as Australian captain.

recce-cpl it wasn't years ago, we are the reigning world champs. You are the reigning 6 nations champs, but you were at the top of your game and we were at the bottom, and you beat us by 1 pt ! Your grandslam was as flukey as those redteds winning in Istanbul. DO you honestly think you'll do it this year ? And we also beat the Aussies BTW. They are arrse at the mo so there isn't much to crow about.

the_guru said:
recce-cpl it wasn't years ago, we are the reigning world champs. You are the reigning 6 nations champs, but you were at the top of your game and we were at the bottom, and you beat us by 1 pt ! Your grandslam was as flukey as those redteds winning in Istanbul. DO you honestly think you'll do it this year ? And we also beat the Aussies BTW. They are arrse at the mo so there isn't much to crow about.
What a load of crap, you have done bugger all since Wilko sprained his ankle.

That ankle is why you won the grandslam because if it was working, Charlie Hodgson wouldn't have been losing games against you lot, the french and the irish my friend. Remember the World Cup is still 2 years away and we are building nicely thanks very much, whereas you will be back to scrapping it out with the jocks and eyties for the spoon again. And anyway it wasn't his ankle, it was just about everything except for his ankle !

the_guru said:
That ankle is why you won the grandslam because if it was working, Charlie Hodgson wouldn't have been losing games against you lot, the french and the irish my friend. Remember the World Cup is still 2 years away and we are building nicely thanks very much, whereas you will be back to scrapping it out with the jocks and eyties for the spoon again. And anyway it wasn't his ankle, it was just about everything except for his ankle !
Typical fckin english always living in the past.

Ha Ha. It's not like it's 1966 mate. We have struggled because the heart of the team retired or were injured. And BTW where in my last post that you quoted was there "living in the past" And you shower NEVER go on about Barry John, Gareth Edwards, Pontypool front row......... The trouble is that your past is in Black and White and too old for UK Gold

Look ,admit you have lost to us and it hurts. Typical bloody English, a load od bloody Henmans. You are like railway station announcers, an excuse for everything

tafmad said:
Look ,admit you have lost to us and it hurts. Typical bloody English, a load od bloody Henmans. You are like railway station announcers, an excuse for everything
Typical fcuking Welsh, always living in the past. Tou-fcuking-che. And I see you are in the midlands, well at least you are still drinking Welsh water. You do realise that unlike the Scottish, you are all legally English, hence the assembly and not a parliament. Still not too bad getting a county to play international sport.

Pleased for the Welsh winning. Less pleased about the term 'aussie scum'. Far too redolent of 'oikball'. Big K - Are you sure you're not a Cardiff City fan with that bad attitude?