Wake Up America!

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Trip_Wire, Nov 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Wake Up America! A Scary sort of message, that perhaps has a message of the rest of the world as well. Depending on your POV on the GWOT. :wink:

http://usawakeup.org/index.htm

2. So have you all been sleep-walking for the last 27 years?

3. Looks like the USA version of BNP.

4. America already woke up. That's why GW's rubber stamp do-nothing congress was voted out.

That's why GW is clutching at strings trying to put a brave face to things because he knows he can't fool the people any more. That's why Americans can't wait for '08 to get rid of the most intellectually lazy presidency in the history of the republic.

Trip, America is awake.

5. Wake up America, you're only dreaming.........!

Wasn't that a Cheech and Chong movie/song back in about '75/76??

Nothing changed then?

6. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

No, the proof that they are not, is contained in most, if not all of your posts. :roll:

BTW: Were you with Kerry and that group when he threw his medals over the fence? You sure sound like it most of the time. You sure don't sound like all the Marines that I have been around or talked to. Vietnam Vets included.

Out of curiosity, do you visit or post on any American Military boards? :?:

7. It's me again. Say, you need to reel in that wire because you are tripping all over yourself.

May I direct your attention to this?

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20060901facomment85501/john-mueller/is-there-still-a-terrorist-threat-the-myth-of-the-omnipresent-enemy.html

Edited to accommodate that self proclaimed "lazy b'stard" Lucky_Jim.

8. good find

9. If you can make it far enough, try reading the forum on that usawakeup site. It is hilarious.

10. I couldn't even be arrsed to click the enter button.

Quack

11. Me neither I'm afraid. I like to see a precis of the contents in the original post, then be able to follow the link if I want verification or more detail.

Just a pointer to a link usually ends up with me clicking on the 'back' button.

Yes I know, I'm a lazy b'stard but a posting should be just that; an individual's view, backed up where necessary by an external source. Not just a link.

I'll get my coat shall I?

12. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Sadly, many have and still are IMHO. :roll:

13. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

This would have been very hard to do with the way that website works. I have also had some complaints, because of to much cut & pasting of the article with the link. :wink:

14. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Devil_Dog:

I added some things to my post to you on this subject.

Also, I looked at your site and don't agree with its POV, as I don't agree with your POVs, in most if not all of your views of American politics or in general anything you have to say here, on our military or world happenings that you have posted on this board.

So I guess, that we will have to agree to disagree on most everything!

I would really like to know what service, units, and your time in service. I have some doubts that you ever served in the military and if you did it was more then one hitch. Your profile doesn't show anything and you don't have the excuse that the Brit's do for not posting some data on your service, etc. Are you a 'Walt?'

15. Am I a walt?

If I told you,I would have to kill you. :)