Wake Up America!

#1
Wake Up America! A Scary sort of message, that perhaps has a message of the rest of the world as well. Depending on your POV on the GWOT. :wink:

http://usawakeup.org/index.htm
 
#4
America already woke up. That's why GW's rubber stamp do-nothing congress was voted out.

That's why GW is clutching at strings trying to put a brave face to things because he knows he can't fool the people any more. That's why Americans can't wait for '08 to get rid of the most intellectually lazy presidency in the history of the republic.

Trip, America is awake.
 
#6
Devil_Dog said:
America already woke up. That's why GW's rubber stamp do-nothing congress was voted out.

That's why GW is clutching at strings trying to put a brave face to things because he knows he can't fool the people any more. That's why Americans can't wait for '08 to get rid of the most intellectually lazy presidency in the history of the republic.

Trip, America is awake.
No, the proof that they are not, is contained in most, if not all of your posts. :roll:

BTW: Were you with Kerry and that group when he threw his medals over the fence? You sure sound like it most of the time. You sure don't sound like all the Marines that I have been around or talked to. Vietnam Vets included.

Out of curiosity, do you visit or post on any American Military boards? :?:
 
#7
Trip_Wire said:
Devil_Dog said:
America already woke up. That's why GW's rubber stamp do-nothing congress was voted out.

That's why GW is clutching at strings trying to put a brave face to things because he knows he can't fool the people any more. That's why Americans can't wait for '08 to get rid of the most intellectually lazy presidency in the history of the republic.

Trip, America is awake.
No, the proof that they are not, is contained in most of your posts. :roll:
It's me again. Say, you need to reel in that wire because you are tripping all over yourself.

May I direct your attention to this?

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20060...threat-the-myth-of-the-omnipresent-enemy.html

But if it is so easy to pull off an attack and if terrorists are so demonically competent, why have they not done it? Why have they not been sniping at people in shopping centers, collapsing tunnels, poisoning the food supply, cutting electrical lines, derailing trains, blowing up oil pipelines, causing massive traffic jams, or exploiting the countless other vulnerabilities that, according to security experts, could so easily be exploited?

One reasonable explanation is that almost no terrorists exist in the United States and few have the means or the inclination to strike from abroad. But this explanation is rarely offered.
Edited to accommodate that self proclaimed "lazy b'stard" Lucky_Jim.
 
#11
Me neither I'm afraid. I like to see a precis of the contents in the original post, then be able to follow the link if I want verification or more detail.

Just a pointer to a link usually ends up with me clicking on the 'back' button.

Yes I know, I'm a lazy b'stard but a posting should be just that; an individual's view, backed up where necessary by an external source. Not just a link.

I'll get my coat shall I?
 
#12
harrythebastard said:
Trip_Wire said:
Wake Up America! A Scary sort of message, that perhaps has a message of the rest of the world as well. wink

http//usawakeup.org/index.htm
So have you all been sleep-walking for the last 27 years?
Sadly, many have and still are IMHO. :roll:
 
#13
Lucky_Jim said:
Me neither I'm afraid. I like to see a precis of the contents in the original post, then be able to follow the link if I want verification or more detail.

Just a pointer to a link usually ends up with me clicking on the 'back' button.

Yes I know, I'm a lazy b'stard but a posting should be just that; an individual's view, backed up where necessary by an external source. Not just a link.

I'll get my coat shall I?
This would have been very hard to do with the way that website works. I have also had some complaints, because of to much cut & pasting of the article with the link. :wink:
 
#14
Devil_Dog:

I added some things to my post to you on this subject.

Also, I looked at your site and don't agree with its POV, as I don't agree with your POVs, in most if not all of your views of American politics or in general anything you have to say here, on our military or world happenings that you have posted on this board.

So I guess, that we will have to agree to disagree on most everything!

I would really like to know what service, units, and your time in service. I have some doubts that you ever served in the military and if you did it was more then one hitch. Your profile doesn't show anything and you don't have the excuse that the Brit's do for not posting some data on your service, etc. Are you a 'Walt?'
 
#15
Are you a 'Walt?'
Am I a walt?

If I told you,I would have to kill you. :)
 
#16
#17
Is it not?
 
#18
Devil_Dog said:
Is it not?
Better men then you have tried and failed, North Korean, Chinese and many American criminals among the herd. Step up! :evil:
 
#19
Step up to what? Lies and a myriad other reasons THAT HAS COST ME FRIENDS AND RELATIVES IN A STUPID POINTLESS WAR THAT SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?
 
#20
Devil_Dog said:
Step up to what? Lies and a myriad other reasons THAT HAS COST ME FRIENDS AND RELATIVES IN A STUPID POINTLESS WAR THAT SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Step up and try to kill me AH!

WTF, has this got to do with what we're talking about? I have lost many friends and associates there as well. Your full of crap! Stick to the issues! :roll:
 

Similar threads

Top