• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Waitnig for my statement of results and confused myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the afco a couple of weeks ago and with my qualifications he said i should think about joining as an officer and said i would need to get a statement of my results to see if i could

ive decided to go in as a soldier but dont know whether i need to wait for my results to come through before i should go back and continue my application currently hes taken my details and not really much else

Basically when do i need to take my results in? can i go to afco tomorrow and get the ball rolling

thanks

I would but it would be tomorrow before i could and its kind of eating at my brain i really want to be able to get an afternoon off this week and go back. tomorrow would be too late

Forastero

LE
What do you mean 'too late?' Will the earth be destroyed by a million lasers? Can't ring until tomorrow? Crap, use your initiative. In the parlance of our modern times, fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads