Waiting

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Feb 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was bored and waiting to be called forward for dullstuff at work so entertained myself by dangling from the shed roof by my balls.

Anyone else passing the time in a unique fashion?

[​IMG]

2. Mdn, You never cease to amaze/horrify/fascinate/worry/scare me.

3. Well, you've got to have something to while away the quiet hours.
    I'll just stick to wanking, thanks.

4. Whilst waiting for NAAFI break this morning I just nipped outside for a smoke....

[​IMG]

5. This must be WAH we all know MDNs dick it not that big, even under the extreme weight of his body he could not stretch to that length

6. mdn

Traditional sucktion based enlargers are more common. I do however salute your mind in even wondering if that could be done!

You Sir, are a truely unique man.

respectfully ofo

7. i keep tellin my Fekin OC to stop hangin around the office!!

8. I went to get a new piercing done - meeting the wife after to take her out for valentines day.

Attached Files:

9. A person that works for her Majesty's mafia is a wnaker :wink:
    Surely there has been a mistake made here 8O

10. That is the scariest Mr Potato Head I've ever seen. Even some of the inbred scum in Turf Lodge didn't look as bad as that!

:omg:

Rodney2q

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Where's the hamster??

12. Wiling away the hours at Shannon Airport the other day, I amused myself by phoning in terrorist bomb-scares. The Garda voice on the other end told me "Sure ye want Belfast an' twenny years ago".

The management accepts no liability for the authenticity of the above anecdote. Any resemblance to any incident, living or dead is entirely coincidental. Your sentence for promoting terrorism may go up as well as down.

13. I know - If that was my sibling I would have shot on site after maybe the 5th piercing.

14. Two words...Pest and Nest...