Waiting times?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by qwert5187, Jun 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Realistically, how long can you expect to wait between goint to the AFCO and telling them you want to join, to ADSC to actually going to phase 1 training assuming you pass the ADSC first time?

Edited for thinking that I'm a comprete mong and then realising that I'm only a partial mong! :D

2. How longs a piece of string?

Why don't you go into your AFCO and get the ball rolling?

3. Anything from six weeks to six months

4. DaPs, I realise that it isn't a per-defined length of time but I just wanted a rough idea, as for the AFCO, I really want to get the ball rolling... but, I need to finish my A levels first :(

5. Why do you need to finish A levels.Get the ball rollling now

6. If your in your last year of A levels, then go in now. When your finished you can start straight away.

If your in your first year, then go in and get some info anyway, let them know your intentions and it'll give you some time to think over your choices.

7. [/quote]If your in your last year of A levels, then go in now. When your finished you can start straight away.

If your in your first year, then go in and get some info anyway, let them know your intentions and it'll give you some time to think over your choices.Why do you need to finish A levels.Get the ball rollling now

8. Oh right, I never knew you could get the ball rolling before you've finshed, I'm in my first year and yeah info sounds like a good idea, cheers!

Sorry double post, only just got the hang of the quoting tool!

9. from the day i applied to the day i start is ruffly 10 months was 6 months from selection to my start date though