Waiting times

Hi,
I'm from London Middlesex area and I'm looking to join a infantry regiment. I know the army is getting full and there are long waiting times in all arms,but what regiment has the shortest waiting time(roughly) I heard that PWRR is less full than say the Rifles.

I would suggest:

Firstly visit your local ACIO/AFCO to get the low down & facts as they will have the most recent stats as its their job
Secondly hang around & ask in the 'Joining up' section to speak to other potential's as they will give feedback on what they've undertaken & you'll get joiners guidance.

Alex90 said:
It all depends on the grade you get at ADSC. I got a high B grade in April, got my date this month and start in November.
Elo mate that seems odd, i passed selection on 13th May, and got date for 17th October straight away, i say this because im going guards as well.

StJackIII said:
Alex90 said:
It all depends on the grade you get at ADSC. I got a high B grade in April, got my date this month and start in November.
Elo mate that seems odd, i passed selection on 13th May, and got date for 17th October straight away, i say this because im going guards as well.
Alright mate. Are you going Grenadier Guards? When I had my final interview at ADSC, the officer told me the next intake for the Grenadiers was November and the AFCO phoned me about a month later a gave me my date for 14th November.

I met a guy from my pre-adsc the other day, he passed adsc last week and got a start date for catterick - 31st october. He's joining the rifles.

Alex90 said:
StJackIII said:
Alex90 said:
Alright mate. Are you going Grenadier Guards? When I had my final interview at ADSC, the officer told me the next intake for the Grenadiers was November and the AFCO phoned me about a month later a gave me my date for 14th November.
Oh right that makes sense then I am going Coldstreamers

What sort of mile and a half time are you looking at for getting an A at ADSC?