Waiting For Selection

Hi all, Passed my literacy and numeracy test's today well pleased, some people failed it though i was scared in the chair haha, got level 3 on both of them there pleased and sending of the info to ADSC and waiting for my date now YES. :lol: :D :p

Well you need to pass then some people failed just make sure your good at maths and english lol.

Nath.. I was told that level 1 is the highest and level 3 is the lowest. I got level 2 in both, think I got 20/27 for one and 20/23 in the other or something like that. Was a fair while ago.

Entry level one is Primary school Standard and only opens up the Infantry jobs
Entry level three is just below GCSE standard

Level 2 is the highest, then Level 1, followed by Entry Level 3, Entry Level 2 and Entry Level 1 (failure).

That's how it was explained to me when I did it.

I scored 23/23 on the Maths and only came away with a Level 2.

I was told a level 2 was the equivalent to a C, but really does it matter? You pass, you pass or you fail.

ITMatt said:
Level 2 is the highest, then Level 1, followed by Entry Level 3, Entry Level 2 and Entry Level 1 (failure).

That's how it was explained to me when I did it.

I scored 23/23 on the Maths and only came away with a Level 2.
It depends what you're testing for. If it's just basic skills then you'll only come out with max Level 2. It's GCSE Grade C equivalent.

I got level 2 for one of them, and one crashed on the computer lol.

I've got key skills level 2 in all of them anyway, easy stuff.

I did crap in my tests. I didn’t know they were going to do the maths test, would have been nice to have had some notice so I could have done some revision. Ive not done maths in years (well not the sort of maths they asked anyway).

Hopefully it won’t hold me back too much. I have good GCSE's so I think I will jut blag how bad a day I had in my interviews :D