Evening all. I passed selection last week and have been chewing this following issue over with my recruiter since then. My 1st choice was the Household Cavalry Regiment (RHG/D) but the only intake for them is in August this year which was filled before my selection. My 2nd choice is the Royal Tank Regiment, and they will be taking an intake in February coming. According to my recruiter the only intake HCav had this year was the August one, and they have not stated when their next one will be (there is nothing on the system up until March 2013, and that is not to say they would have anything close to or after that). I'm currently first reserve for the August intake should anyone drop out, but seeing as anyone who has applied to Hcav this year will be going then it seems unlikely that anyone will drop out. Do I wait for Hcav to release an intake date (perhaps being Aug 2013) or do I take the RTR intake for Feb? The RAC was always my first choice, and I really don't feel like taking my 3rd choice (CMT in the RAMC). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!