Wail, Gnash Teeth and be Outraged.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, Apr 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is where you end up when people are told 'there there' and given group hugs when they grizzle, rather than being laughed at for their weakness and told to get the fuck on with it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

When I was just a wee nipper, growing up in the New Forest, I knew a bloke who lost 3 brothers on the ship. Should I be outraged or can I just stay not giving a fuck?

• Like Like x 1
  3. It was 100 years ago! Fucking move on already.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I could've give a rats arse what shape a kits toy is short of an inflatable penis but I am outraged that Antrim Council allows children to play on grass. Grass which covers the graves of our Glorious Dead and My Mum. I am sickened and outraged.

When will one of these Coonsils have the bollocks to say "Look, just fuck off would you? We've got bigger things to worry about like education, policing, care of old dribblers and potholes"

• Like Like x 2
  5. it is in bad taste, but COME ON get a life you Scouserwankshitfuckercunts!

6. Write the words "ARA Belgrano" on the prow and send a picture to the Buenos Aires Herald .
    They always see the funny side of these things over there......

• Like Like x 8
  7. I recon that fucking thing would stay a float a lot longer than the fucking Tit-anic!

8. Not a tribute to Lord Louis Mountbatten then?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think the miniature railway is in extremely bad taste given the Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash of 1952 which is still raw in peoples memories.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I think its fooking awesome, is Kate Winslet there and can I slide into her?

11. Well, Scouser,s notwithstanding and some of whom may have crewed Titanic, the ship was REGISTERED in Liverpool, which does not mean she was full of Scouse crewmen and women, so please include Mushes from Soton, Cockneys from Cockistan, Eytyes from Eytalia, Jocks,Micks, Taffs, Geordies, old uncle Tom Cobbley and all.

But yes this anniversary was well OTT.

12. Which brings us nicely back to scousers. Nice segway there Manley. ;-)

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fucking button it unless you want your Mams dustbins coming through her windows on fire.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The whinging scousers are clutching at straws, that inflatable only has 2 funnels and the real thing had 4.
    There was more scousers on the titanic, than members of "them" on the balcony.

CG