Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by taffridge, Jun 19, 2007.

1. yeh I laugh like a drain

2. No I normally punch the thick bluffing tw@

3. what is a wah?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have had a titfull of people asking bone questions and wahing me when I answer them. If you are a "Wahmeister" then people you do this to and fall for it, are subconsciously saying to you "I think you are so thick that I take your question seriously."

One of my mates always at it and I constantly fall for it cos I think he is that dopey.

Also a lot of people go "Wah" after they have realised what a stupid thing they have just said and bluff their case.

Silly cnuts and yes I have just been had by someone who I consider to have the intellect of a tadpole

hooped. mk
  2. For fecks sake
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Are the nasty men picking on you, taffridge?

4. No however I may be tempted to administer some discipline, the last person who wahed me to my face may have to be medically discharged as they cant remove the ammo boot from his anus
  5. What did you expect!? :roll: I agree though most WAH's are not funny. That one was fairly amusing if utterly predictable, talk about open goal! :D
  6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Administer a debriefing to yourself first mate, you're the nugget who keeps falling for it
  7. What in the world is a wah?
  8. Thats cos I think people are thick
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

(Benjamin W. Wah)
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I'd say the evidence is stacked in the other direction, if you're this gullible
  11. I disagree, If you ask a stupid question and someone answers it and does not spot it as a wah, that means that person obviously thinks you are thick enough to be serious. My mate is genuinely thick and is pemanantly in the troop line book however has now started going "Wah!" to cover his tracks.