Are they funny any more?

• yeh I laugh like a drain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I normally punch the thick bluffing tw@

• what is a wah?

• Total voters
I have had a titfull of people asking bone questions and wahing me when I answer them. If you are a "Wahmeister" then people you do this to and fall for it, are subconsciously saying to you "I think you are so thick that I take your question seriously."

One of my mates always at it and I constantly fall for it cos I think he is that dopey.

Also a lot of people go "Wah" after they have realised what a stupid thing they have just said and bluff their case.

WAH! IT MEANS EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE THICK

Silly cnuts and yes I have just been had by someone who I consider to have the intellect of a tadpole

hooped. mk

No however I may be tempted to administer some discipline, the last person who wahed me to my face may have to be medically discharged as they cant remove the ammo boot from his anus

What in the world is a wah?

Fugly said:
taffridge said:
Fugly said:
Administer a debriefing to yourself first mate, you're the nugget who keeps falling for it
Thats cos I think people are thick
I'd say the evidence is stacked in the other direction, if you're this gullible
I disagree, If you ask a stupid question and someone answers it and does not spot it as a wah, that means that person obviously thinks you are thick enough to be serious. My mate is genuinely thick and is pemanantly in the troop line book however has now started going "Wah!" to cover his tracks.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
taffridge said:
I disagree, If you ask a stupid question and someone answers it and does not spot it as a wah, that means that person obviously thinks you are thick enough to be serious. My mate is genuinely thick and is pemanantly in the troop line book however has now started going "Wah!" to cover his tracks.
So your theory is - This one bloke is attempting to cover up his own dimness by calling a false "Wah" when he asks a bone question. Purely on this, you now assume that everyone attempting a Wah, deliberately trying to get a bone response, is also just as dim - just because you feel like a nobber when you get (constantly) caught by other people.

Sounds like you two are a WAH machine made in heaven

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
There's your average pointless and pathetic wah:

Or a proper Wah:

Personally, I think this thread is just a . . . :wink:

Fugly said:
taffridge said:
So your theory is - This one bloke is attempting to cover up his own dimness by calling a false "Wah" when he asks a bone question. Purely on this, you now assume that everyone attempting a Wah, deliberately trying to get a bone response, is also just as dim - just because you feel like a nobber when you get (constantly) caught by other people.

Not quite, My main point is by asking a stupid question and getting it answered (Not spotting the Wah pitfall) demonstrates that the other party thinks you are dim enough to be serious, so stop looking so smug as you go Wah, cos you are like Colin Hunt off the Fast Show and are "sooo last year" as my 14 year old says

B

Bottleosmoke

taffridge said:
Fugly said:
taffridge said:

Not quite, My main point is by asking a stupid question and getting it answered (Not spotting the Wah pitfall) demonstrates that the other party thinks you are dim enough to be serious, so stop looking so smug as you go Wah, cos you are like Colin Hunt off the Fast Show and are "sooo last year" as my 14 year old says

Which one was he?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Indeed.

Whenever I fall for it, i am indeed thinking "What are you asking this for, you bone bastard".

However, I don't go off blubbing when the dreaded three letters come out, and its me that looks the idiot.

So either:
A) Stop instantly answering every bone question and getting all stroppy when you get Wah'd

B) Deal with it

Latest Threads