Wah

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sprjim, Jul 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Put this on here cuz I'm confused.

This is getting on my tits. Has the spirit of Wah changed and I've missed it? It used to be answering an obvious question e.g. I'm there painting a great big black square on the side of an ISO when Ginge appears and asks 'Jim is that paint black?' 'Yeah mate' 'WAAAAAAH!' Yeah, cheers for that dickhead.

Have I missed this change or is it just civvies and wannabes getting the wrong idea? Either way its arrse.

2. so you telling us thats what a wah is then????

3. No mate I'm asking. Thats how I used to take it. Not heard it done in unit for years.

4. I assume you are asking in response to RAID's wah?

The man is an idiot. You've got it right.

5. ok sorry that was a cheap atemp at a wah

6. thats a relief, cheers chaps.

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

As a wah,it failed miserably.....Sorry.

8. yeah i know i know but every now and again you have to try the really obvious ones, well ok you dont have to but i was supposed to be going out tonight and it fell on its arrse so im on here being a gimp.

9. come round mine i have a few spare beers.

10. cant I’m waiting in for doomandgloom, he's coming round by all accounts, to give me a bloody good kicking.

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Yup! Join the club! I'm off on camp tomorrow so having a quiet night in (with a bottle of Teachers & a curry chip!) Miss spike out with the ladies so a drunken sex attempt is in the offing... :p
    Cheers!!! (Raises the Whisky glass in hallveg's direction)

12. ok fella another time then.