WAH RECOGNITION

Several fucking threads on here, pointing to a fucking WAH, when the poster clearly has no fucking idea what constitutes a fucking wah and what fucking doesn't!! If you dont fucking know the difference between a fucking wah and a fucking walt

DONT FUCKING CALL WAH!!! :x :x

Edited to add - i dont hate civvys, i used to be one, but this site is getting wank because its full of people who have no clue about service life and its ups/downs/humour etc

Whispers wah quietly. :lol:

OLDBIGHEAD said:
Several fucking threads on here, pointing to a fucking WAH, when the poster clearly has no fucking idea what constitutes a fucking wah and what fucking doesn't!! If you dont fucking know the difference between a fucking wah and a fucking walt

DONT FUCKING CALL WAH!!! :x :x
Think he's got a problem expressing himself ;-)

I think its a group who sang The story of the Blues back in the 80's :?
Quite what they have to do with Arrse i have no idea.

ringdoby said:
Is there a word for asking a question with a blatantly obvious answer?
Duuh, yeah of course there is it's called a............. ahhh, you fecker!

I also like the NAH which was awarded for stating the obvious.

Picture the scene:

Three of you are walking down the road. Your knuckles are raw, you are spattered in blood and have various injuries.
A monkey Rover pulls up.

Matey says: We're in the shit.
Reply: NAH! (some say No Shit Sherlock.)

Monkey gets out of Rover
Have you guys been fighting?
Reply: WAH!

I've tried to point out the finer points of a Wah before......gave in. Fcuking mongs on this site

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
ringdoby said:
You may be missing the point. When a crow asks a question with a blatantly obvious answer thats not a 'wah'. To be a wah the wah-maker has got to know the answer and fool the wahree into making a serious answer. Like I'm doing now.

It seems the problem lies with some sunshine bus pass holders thinking that a Wah is the same as a wind up? So what is current miltiary parlance for a good old fashioned wind up?

This is not a carefully baited Wah trap......or is it?

BuggerAll said:
ringdoby said:
You may be missing the point. When a crow asks a question with a blatantly obvious answer thats not a 'wah'. To be a wah the wah-maker has got to know the answer and fool the wahree into making a serious answer. Like I'm doing now.
Ah. :)

BuggerAll said:
ringdoby said:
Wahree, now there's a good word. Wah-maker, not so catchy but then waher sounds like stifled sneeze.
There's got to be a better word than wah-maker though. What to call the sadly illusive maker of the wah? Wah-wrangler? Wah-nofthosethings? Who knows?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Aviation 30
G Aviation 11
dogmonkey Aviation 3