Wagtail

One-man battle

Another Camp Dogwood hero is Cpl Colin Hamilton who lost his right leg above the knee and suffered serious burns when he was electrocuted while on tour of Kosovo three years ago.

As far as I'm concerned, being back with my mates is the best form of rehabilitation you can get

Cpl Colin Hamilton
When he was told he would not be allowed to go to Iraq with Black Watch because of his disabilities, he launched a one-man battle to persuade his bosses to change their minds.

They consented after he ran the second fastest time for an 800m run by a military amputee.

Cpl Hamilton, from Dumbarton, said: "I'm just a jealous person, I don't like being left out.

"But I've proved I can do my job just as well as anyone now.

"As far as I'm concerned, being back with my mates is the best form of rehabilitation you can get."
And the lad who's lost his leg, steel cojones all round

scalieback said:

One-man battle

Another Camp Dogwood hero is Cpl Colin Hamilton who lost his right leg above the knee and suffered serious burns when he was electrocuted while on tour of Kosovo three years ago.

As far as I'm concerned, being back with my mates is the best form of rehabilitation you can get

Cpl Colin Hamilton
When he was told he would not be allowed to go to Iraq with Black Watch because of his disabilities, he launched a one-man battle to persuade his bosses to change their minds.

They consented after he ran the second fastest time for an 800m run by a military amputee.

Cpl Hamilton, from Dumbarton, said: "I'm just a jealous person, I don't like being left out.

"But I've proved I can do my job just as well as anyone now.

"As far as I'm concerned, being back with my mates is the best form of rehabilitation you can get."
And the lad who's lost his leg, steel cojones all round
Yep - Respect.

Good to see the Army is now using amputees experience and knowledge on the battle field and now pesioning them off.

Full respect goes to him and the dog handler

Mr Happy

LE
L/Cpl Chester said: "Of course it's scary when you think what could happen when we approach target vehicles.

"But I'd rather it be me and my dog than five soldiers."

She denies she is doing anything courageous.

"Am I brave? Not really. Everyone's brave in his or her own different way out here.

"I do it because I trust Bonnie 100%. I know if there's something there, she'll find it and hopefully we'll be able to get out of there in time".
Somebody should make a movie abouth this girl.

Mr Happy said:
L/Cpl Chester said: "Of course it's scary when you think what could happen when we approach target vehicles.

"But I'd rather it be me and my dog than five soldiers."

She denies she is doing anything courageous.

"Am I brave? Not really. Everyone's brave in his or her own different way out here.

"I do it because I trust Bonnie 100%. I know if there's something there, she'll find it and hopefully we'll be able to get out of there in time".
Somebody should make a movie abouth this girl.

Another gloryfied Spam fcuk that will be then

[quote="Mr HappySomebody should make a movie abouth this girl.[/quote]

Called "Lassie and .....er.....Lassie" perhaps?