Wagtail Section drops a bollock in Naked Bar joke.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Dec 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

The septics seem to be fascinated by the reports that this lunatic has only managed to get halfway to the Darwin Awards.
    The Plod were game for a laugh though, even after the tensile strength of the streaker's plum had failed due to the Alsation swinging from it, they gave him a healthy zapping with their Tazers !

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

And just where does this ace reporter think he would have carried his ID?

I wonder how well an incident like this would go down here - Neue Arbeit backbenchers frothing at the mouth at the thought of some criminal not only getting his just desserts for being in someone else's property, but being hunted and torn apart by dogs! :twisted:

3. Suspect continued to attack!
    WTF was he on? Angel dust?

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

That's it, he was on PTP.

Whoops, I mean PCP !

I must stop eating all this aluminium, dammit !

7. Nice dog DOWN Boy.
    john

8. Give him his due, most men having just witnessed there testicle being chewed off by a large, fuck off, hound would hide in a corner whimpering/crying/going apeshit - but no, he then takes serveral 50,000-volt hits as well...

9. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

He was probably some slack-jawed student on his first 3 litre bottle of white lightning, running around with a traffic cone on his head and obviously not conversant with the "Don't fcuk with Land-Sharks" rule.

Maybe all lags should have their danglies savaged by hunds to stop them breeding. We could use those made redundant by the hunt-ban. It would give us more incentive to impeach Bliar TCH and Comedy-Prescott