Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Jun 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

No not those WAGS sorry to disappoint but I had to get you to look at this. ( I'd have put a picture up to but their all mingers)

The WAGs i want to talk about is the Wolverhampton Archaeological Group.We could do with some new members, as some of our more senior members practically are fcuking archaeology themselves.

If you anywhere within what you consider to be driving distance of the cess pit known as wolverhampton and are interested in the history and Archaeology of the Uk drop me a pm and I'll get you the relevant details.

We have a couple of good digs going at the moment and even if your only experience is watching time team you can still be let loose with a trowel
  2. Oh fckuing goody. I can't think of a better way to waste my weekend.

Is wearing tie-dye/hemp jumpers, having a beard, and to smoke a pipe mandatory?
  3. You also need to enjoy a few pints of twigs in a glass. Alternatively known as real ale.
  4. Fallschirmjaeger's previously admitted to this particular area of spottery - ask him ;)
  5. For a small fee, I can point you in the direction of Maddies remains
  6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Don't you dare, I don't want a load of long haired black country fcukwits swarming around my patio with garden tools.
  7. :x
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

No, No and No.

however don't let me stop you if thats your particular fetish mate.
  9. How about getting hold of some PE4 and doing explosive digging ? Any smart birds going ?
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ah a couple of cratering kits and we'd be well away. of course ten thousand years of archaeology would be fcuked but what the hell.

smart birds? as in fit birds? yeah my mrs. other than that you'll have to bring your own or share.
  11. I wondered what happened to her after she escaped from my locker...
  12. As in this from time team despite the fact she is an Aussie... well

or this one

13. aah yes, but then there's:
  14. Thanks for the offer, AB. Your place or mine? 8O
  15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hang on I'll go and ask her.