• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

WAGs

BiscuitsAB

LE
No not those WAGS sorry to disappoint but I had to get you to look at this. ( I'd have put a picture up to but their all mingers)

The WAGs i want to talk about is the Wolverhampton Archaeological Group.We could do with some new members, as some of our more senior members practically are fcuking archaeology themselves.

If you anywhere within what you consider to be driving distance of the cess pit known as wolverhampton and are interested in the history and Archaeology of the Uk drop me a pm and I'll get you the relevant details.

We have a couple of good digs going at the moment and even if your only experience is watching time team you can still be let loose with a trowel

Oh fckuing goody. I can't think of a better way to waste my weekend.

Is wearing tie-dye/hemp jumpers, having a beard, and to smoke a pipe mandatory?

smudge67 said:

You also need to enjoy a few pints of twigs in a glass. Alternatively known as real ale.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
smudge67 said:
For a small fee, I can point you in the direction of Maddies remains
Don't you dare, I don't want a load of long haired black country fcukwits swarming around my patio with garden tools.

BiscuitsAB

LE
smudge67 said:

No, No and No.

however don't let me stop you if thats your particular fetish mate.

Taffnp said:
How about getting hold of some PE4 and doing explosive digging ? Any smart birds going ?
Ah a couple of cratering kits and we'd be well away. of course ten thousand years of archaeology would be fcuked but what the hell.

smart birds? as in fit birds? yeah my mrs. other than that you'll have to bring your own or share.

BiscuitsAB said:
Taffnp said:
How about getting hold of some PE4 and doing explosive digging ? Any smart birds going ?
Ah a couple of cratering kits and we'd be well away. of course ten thousand years of archaeology would be fcuked but what the hell.

smart birds? as in fit birds? yeah my mrs. other than that you'll have to bring your own or share.
As in this from time team despite the fact she is an Aussie... well

or this one

Latest Threads