WAGs (thats Wives and Army Girlfriends) New "Sexy" Calender

The Government should buy every copy of this calendar. No only will that fill the charity coffers but.....

By airdropping them over Taliban positions we can undermine enemy morale at a stroke. If you knew that the men who are coming to get you can get it up for that bunch of growlers you'd know you've got no chance in a balls out fight.

codename1157 said:
The Government should buy every copy of this calendar. No only will that fill the charity coffers but.....

By airdropping them over Taliban positions we can undermine enemy morale at a stroke. If you knew that the men who are coming to get you can get it up for that bunch of growlers you'd know you've got no chance in a balls out fight.
A bit harsh don't you think!!

Achilles_Toe said:
codename1157 said:

Fcuk 'em. I ain't got no sympathy for Terry and his oppos.

Achilles_Toe said:
codename1157 said:

codename1157 said:
Achilles_Toe said:
codename1157 said:

Quality ;)

verticalgyro said:
Surely they should be Wives Or Girlfriends, i mean, they can't be both at the same time surely?
^Someone has been watching "Have I Got News For You"

Febuary and August are looking good anyway, kudos for the effort.