Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Builds wadi where? blind sided having a go with an sdkfz 222/223 Western Desert group build

Thanks for that link, I used the J button because I thought I remenbered that post but couldn't find it.
Really looks like a 1-1 scale model by hobby boss !

SWMBO is responding to the drug treatments and prognosis is good, but might be a year or more before she's anything like "normal"

....for what it's worth, please pass on our regards .
(and let her know a group of aging physically and mentally challenged people are thinking of her )

Thanks for that link, I used the J button because I thought I remenbered that post but couldn't find it.
Really looks like a 1-1 scale model by hobby boss !

SWMBO is responding to the drug treatments and prognosis is good, but might be a year or more before she's anything like "normal"
Thats good to hear, all the best to the LHCO

I might have get my excuses in now so folks understand why I'm moving slower than molasses in winter. My Mrs has been diagnosed with something pretty serious, and, rightly my attention is with her and our son, and the hound, and the shopping, and all the other stuff that has to be done.
I think I have worked out I might get a tiny bit of time on Sundays and Mondays, enough of the whining from me, on with the build so far.
View attachment 538520
Just trying a dry fit(fnar fnar) and seeing if I like the bloke in the loaders position.
View attachment 538521
My very best wishes and regards to you and yours.
A spot of modelling is good stress relief.

Best of luck with your OH

In the meantime, have some dodgy pictures of a rebuild

[IMG alt="SPROCKET321"]https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/data/avatars/s/97/97352.jpg?1418227904[/IMG]
SPROCKET321 reacted to your post in the thread Buildswadi where? blind sided having a go with an sdkfz 222/223 Western Desert group build with

Excellent
  • 42 minutes ago

Now, that's some flash to bang :)

Oooh - Leutnant Gruber's little tank!!!
Oi! I resemble that remark.

littletank.jpg

Edited to add that I only remembered after posting that I had seen a model of Lt Gruber.

Littletank_Model.jpg

Right chaps, sorry about the really stalled build, but the Mrs has undergone some serious Cardiac procedures and is now in cardiac rehab.
Unfortunately this meant no time for the model bench as I have been either working or keeping the house from falling apart (white Shepard and 14 year old son).
Anyway I'm going to try and restart this project over the weekend, hopefully

Thanks for the patience

Right chaps, sorry about the really stalled build, but the Mrs has undergone some serious Cardiac procedures and is now in cardiac rehab.
Unfortunately this meant no time for the model bench as I have been either working or keeping the house from falling apart (white Shepard and 14 year old son).

Thanks for the patience
Glad you're back at it, hope everything more important goes well.

Thanks for the patience
Still quicker than Si's wokka :)

Best of luck with the Mrs, here's hoping she makes a swift recovery

Thanks for the patience
Best wishes and kindest regards to you both.