Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Grim71, Jul 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You could just add to the Tim Wade
    Thread instead of randomly talking to yourself in an empty room, yer know?

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app with my weiner fingers.
  2. Yeah, not to bright. What I meant to say was I knew Tim Wade from my time at 23 PFA, 93-95. He was 'wings free' when I was there and I can't remember him ever being on a pre-para, let alone going up to P company. Can't remember his face when 23 were in Rwanda, so I don't know if he went there or not. He wasn't what you would call a bright spark and seemed to do less than the minimum required at all times. Mind you, at least he can put posts on blogs, so probably one up on me.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. You dont know me. I passed P Coy and I can prove it as I typed it so on the para data base, so there. You would not have seen me in Rwanda as I was with the pathfinders back then and jumped in secretly on a deniable op.
  4. The Waltenkommando really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it?
  5. Don't you love those deniable black ops.
  6. Anyone who actively hunts "walts" needs to shampoo my crotch.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. How to dress like a walt hunter. Take note you Amateur walt hunters

8. Indeed. It's up there with Syphillis.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Its Porta from Sven Hassel novels!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. From my recollection and tell me to fuck off if i am wrong. But if you haven't got your wings then you can't jump in the forces in peace let alone on live ops. I suppose if in peace you belong to a civvy sky diving club or something then fine. Not sure on ruling..anyone enlighten me as preferred to keep my feet on terra firma.
  11. Civvy clerks from Brize Norton were routinely lobbed from the tailgate of C 130s, utilising 22' steerable canopies for water jumps.

Apart from that, I can't be arsed answering your shite post.
  12. No. There weren't any.
  13. I hope by 'enlighten' you mean 'assist in my suicide'.
  14. So questions arn't answered here then..will try somewhere else then. Not every fucker knows the ins and outs of how everything works.