Wade

You could just add to the Tim Wade
Thread instead of randomly talking to yourself in an empty room, yer know?

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app with my weiner fingers.

Yeah, not to bright. What I meant to say was I knew Tim Wade from my time at 23 PFA, 93-95. He was 'wings free' when I was there and I can't remember him ever being on a pre-para, let alone going up to P company. Can't remember his face when 23 were in Rwanda, so I don't know if he went there or not. He wasn't what you would call a bright spark and seemed to do less than the minimum required at all times. Mind you, at least he can put posts on blogs, so probably one up on me.

You dont know me. I passed P Coy and I can prove it as I typed it so on the para data base, so there. You would not have seen me in Rwanda as I was with the pathfinders back then and jumped in secretly on a deniable op.

The Waltenkommando really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it?

From my recollection and tell me to fuck off if i am wrong. But if you haven't got your wings then you can't jump in the forces in peace let alone on live ops. I suppose if in peace you belong to a civvy sky diving club or something then fine. Not sure on ruling..anyone enlighten me as preferred to keep my feet on terra firma.

Civvy clerks from Brize Norton were routinely lobbed from the tailgate of C 130s, utilising 22' steerable canopies for water jumps.

Apart from that, I can't be arsed answering your shite post.

From my recollection and tell me to fuck off if i am wrong. But if you haven't got your wings then you can't jump in the forces in peace let alone on live ops. I suppose if in peace you belong to a civvy sky diving club or something then fine. Not sure on ruling..anyone enlighten me as preferred to keep my feet on terra firma.
I hope by 'enlighten' you mean 'assist in my suicide'.

So questions arn't answered here then..will try somewhere else then. Not every fucker knows the ins and outs of how everything works.
Have you never heard of Tropper? He invented everything, so he knows everything about everything.

Well, from memory, only those choosen from upon high as rightous and gifted are allowed to wear the BBC and jump from above, while mere mortals watch from below, jealous and with much envy. Mind you, my memory does play tricks sometimes.

A question for the ARRSE community. I'm coming back to the UK in a week after ten years or so away, anything to avoid ref. customs/ flights/ new British habits that have appeared sice I've been away?

A question for the ARRSE community. I'm coming back to the UK in a week after ten years or so away, anything to avoid ref. customs/ flights/ new British habits that have appeared sice I've been away?
Airport security has relaxed. If I were you I'd make a nonchalant comment to the first policeman you see in the airport about how you've got a bomb in your bag. For added fun, mention to him that God is Great.

Hope this helps.

Hope this actually happens. You seem like a total fuckstick.