• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wacky American recruiting idea

Seems such a good idea that I tried to join. I assume that an M-Day National Guard is equivalent to TA.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the form to accept an english shire instead of a state.

WTF has the shirt size got to do with eligibility to recruit?
Daytime Phone: - - * Please enter your daytime phone in the format ###-###-####.
Mobile Phone: - - * Please enter your mobile phone in the format ###-###-####.
Fax Phone: - - * Please enter your fax phone in the format ###-###-####.

*Shirt Size: Please Select SM MD LG XL * Please select your shirt size.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Current Service Currently only M-Day Army National Guard members and M-Day Air National Guard members are eligible for G-RAP.

If you have recently enlisted and haven't started duty, use your enlistment details here.
Branch: Please Select Army National GuardAir National Guard *Please select the branch in which you currently serve.
Rank: Please Select *Please select the rank which you currently hold.

$2,000 for each recruit that reports for basic training (no mention of recruiting?). Right YOU lot, this is how we split the take!

However I am not sure I want anything to do with 'Recruiting Ass'. My PSAO is already worried enough by my referring to our recruiting as him 'procuring recruits'!

Talking about T Shirts dio anyone see the USMC recruitung doc on TV last month ? Very interesting sales approach that they had. One thing that stuck in my mind was one total waster popping in and asking for a different colour t shirt, they got them when they were accepted for basic, thing was about 5 mins earlier he was trying to get out of hus contract, had serious priority issues

he didn't make it

Latest Threads