Wacko Jacko really is skint

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Feb 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That silver model of HMS Victory has some ARRSEr's name on it.

We're talking better than Farepak.

2. And numbers. It's on p25. ;)

3. I knew someone would pick that up, ok page 25 on pdf, page 23 in the catalogue.......

Pedantic c*!t :wink:

4. :D

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Perhaps he could get cancer?
    It's a celebrity money spinner :wink:

6. Seem to be rather a lot of items that involve children. Statues of naked children seem a fave but 'cos it is art that must be OK then.

A Danbury Mint Twin Towers Commemorative Statue FFS! King of Pop? King of unspeakable tat more like.

7. Just bought the chimp. Nice shaven ass, submissive kneeling position, rubbery lips. Cant play a fecking banjo though.

8. Have you noticed, like his face all the furniture is a modern reproduction of the original.

9. Shove the pr1ck on Celebrity Cash In The Attic. He could make 600 quid or so to help fill his fridge. Oh how the mighty fall.

10. The brass Bugle on page 26 is from Aldershot. A beer trophy from Cheeks perhaps?

11. He has been skint for ages - thats why he always rides a nipper

12. Yes, very nice:

Attached Files:

13. I've just read the inventory for the auctions, I couldn't find "a selection of slightly foxed eight year old boys, all with slightly oversized, kicked in, back doors and complacent parents." Help me out if you know where to find it, I'm bidding for a certain Mr Gadd.