• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

WaaaaHayyyyy, It's Lipstick's Birthday

L

lipstik

Thanks from lippy XXX
I lost a couple of days since (hence the no replies before)!!! Oh Lordy I wish alka selza did what it said on the tin  ;D

Baggy old mitten eh? hmmmm...... might just suprise ya one of these days MDN and mail you a pic... (on second thoughts wouldnt want you cleaning up your keyboard so soon after ORG's visit)

Lipstik<<<<<<<<< is never drinking again  ;) Well not until tonight. It is sunday today isnt it? Oh goody lol.
And no Gunny you may not ask how old but my bus pass did run out a while back  ;D

ORG would have to visit first to break you in, you can't go straight into driving a spanking performance car when you have only had an few Fiesta's and Allegroes.

ORG is somewhere between with a rusty old crate that someone took a small  amount of pride in a decade ago ;D

However, just because I am blessed with a spanking velocopede doesn't mean it doesn't back fire, spit and fail to start now and then :-[

Latest Threads