W@nking banned - official.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Cutaway, Sep 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

In an interview on Radio Four's Today programme that paragon of virtue Blind Pugh was asked about the so called FASBOs or Foetal ASBOs, the latest plan by His Imperial Majesty Emperor T. Bliar to serve ABOs on teenage mothers.

Blind Pugh was quite adamant that there were several contributing factors to these dysfunctional families, all which were to be tackled.
    These included,
    I'm keen to find out how they plan to do this, could it be a conspiracy to increase the number of surveillance cameras or will all teenage boys have some sort of speed detecting bracelet on each hand ?

Will these WASBOs become a badge of honour or of shame ?

Edited to correct Blind Pugh's quote.
    Dontcha love the 'listen again' facility ?

2. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Do you remember self-winding watches? Fit one to a tag on the right (or as appropriate) wrist. Any yoof caught wearing one of these watches that is actually ticking, gets nailed.

Simple.

3. What if they use the other hand?

4. AlienFTM

He'll be so tired from trying to achieve his aim with the wrong hand that he'll be knackered and off the street. Problem solved at two levels. Or put a tag on each wrist. Is a solution (if you'll pardon the pun) that hard to see?

5. I friend of mine (snigger! :p ) has been w@nking 2 or 3 times a day since his mid teens and has no intention of stopping now - he had a successful army career and is now a very successful civvy. Shall I tell him he went wrong somewhere?

6. AlienFTM

I had the snip in 1985. The RAMC Sergeant told me I'd need to pull the head off teddy regularly to make sure the vasa deferentia got cleaned out.

He never rescinded the order.

7. I have the tall blonde bird from accounts give me a hand from time to time. :D

8. ....wonder if it's true that it makes you go blind?

9. my eyesight's still fine so no - whack away and enjoy!!!

10. AlienFTM

I always close one eye - just in case.