W*nkers on e-goat!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by RFUK, Nov 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well RFUK you did ask for it you necky tw*t - they are not like us thick skinned Army types!
    If you join another service then I am afraid what you have done up too now counts for squat (even if you do have 3 tours MC and Bar!) - they are not like us Army types who apply a bit of common in such circumstances.

Still defies me why one would want to join such a crap club anyway - most of what they have we have too and better - with less constraints like we ain't flying because its raining!

Still its your call

Cheers

2. Christ, they took the bait and bit like fcuk! Just shows what a bunch of bitter and twisted cnuts they are. 20 years to get Cpl!

3. Mate, 32 grand a year and an instant 3 stripes!

4. Mate, I think they are being more than fair with you. A TA Lance Jack giving it the Bertie Big Bollox is going to wind them up. You are trying to join them, but give it the big one? Imagine a Blue Job coming on here doing the same thing....

There is some good advice, take it.

5. They really think they are something don't they? What an odd bunch compared to our lovely mob here on ARRSE. Doesn't listening to that load of gimps put you off joining the RAF?? Have you considered similar jobs available in the Army (Royal Artillery for example?) Best of luck anyway mate.

Cheers Easy!

6. What "Bertie Big Bollox"?? I politely - although tongue in cheek - asked a few questions in the question asking forum. Obviously if you lack a sense of humour of any kind, it comes accross badly?

I don't see the problem. I was just being friendly. Raf w*nkers.

7. Enlighten me as to why you want to join then?

8. Imagine a Blue Job coming on here doing the same thing....

"After a few years in the RAF I've decided that the way forward is to become a pongo. As much as it shames me to ask, could anyone answer a few questions for me?"

I expect the answers would be along the lines of "Fuck off you crab cnut, but what you want to know is..."

9. 32 grand and 3 stripes to mince around drinking tea and eating cucumber sandwiches with no crusts!

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Cracking fishing trip there RFUK - I haven't seen such a bite for a while. Any idiot reading the post should have relised it was a bit of banter - I notice Chiefy got it, so not all total w@nkers in the RAF then :D

11. don't forget they've been branded as "utterly utterly useless" not too long ago. might be a little tetchy for that reason.

12. They do however seem to be, utterly utterly gullible! :D

Nice post RFUK, I haven't seen such a good raiding party since the "Ultimate Farce" days.

13. RFUK to quote the bloke in Jaws..."your gonna need a bigger boat."

14. J_D

J_D LE

Nice post RFUK? Utter pish I tell ya!!