• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

W*nkers on e-goat!

Baz44

War Hero
Well RFUK you did ask for it you necky tw*t - they are not like us thick skinned Army types!
If you join another service then I am afraid what you have done up too now counts for squat (even if you do have 3 tours MC and Bar!) - they are not like us Army types who apply a bit of common in such circumstances.

Still defies me why one would want to join such a crap club anyway - most of what they have we have too and better - with less constraints like we ain't flying because its raining!

Still its your call

Cheers

Mate, I think they are being more than fair with you. A TA Lance Jack giving it the Bertie Big Bollox is going to wind them up. You are trying to join them, but give it the big one? Imagine a Blue Job coming on here doing the same thing....

There is some good advice, take it.

They really think they are something don't they? What an odd bunch compared to our lovely mob here on ARRSE. Doesn't listening to that load of gimps put you off joining the RAF?? Have you considered similar jobs available in the Army (Royal Artillery for example?) Best of luck anyway mate.

Cheers Easy!

What "Bertie Big Bollox"?? I politely - although tongue in cheek - asked a few questions in the question asking forum. Obviously if you lack a sense of humour of any kind, it comes accross badly?

I don't see the problem. I was just being friendly. Raf w*nkers.

Imagine a Blue Job coming on here doing the same thing....

"After a few years in the RAF I've decided that the way forward is to become a pongo. As much as it shames me to ask, could anyone answer a few questions for me?"

I expect the answers would be along the lines of "Fuck off you crab cnut, but what you want to know is..."

Cracking fishing trip there RFUK - I haven't seen such a bite for a while. Any idiot reading the post should have relised it was a bit of banter - I notice Chiefy got it, so not all total w@nkers in the RAF then :D

don't forget they've been branded as "utterly utterly useless" not too long ago. might be a little tetchy for that reason.

Proper_Gander said:
don't forget they've been branded as "utterly utterly useless" not too long ago. might be a little tetchy for that reason.
They do however seem to be, utterly utterly gullible! :D

Nice post RFUK, I haven't seen such a good raiding party since the "Ultimate Farce" days.

RFUK said:
Enlighten me as to why you want to join then?
32 grand and 3 stripes to mince around drinking tea and eating cucumber sandwiches with no crusts!
It might not seem such a cushy gig after a few years of being perpetually frozen and soaked in hydraulic oil/avgas in the back of a Chinook, unless low register deafness and dermatitous are your idea of fun.

You crab wankaaaah! :wink:

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Ord_Sgt said:
Cracking fishing trip there RFUK - I haven't seen such a bite for a while. Any idiot reading the post should have relised it was a bit of banter - I notice Chiefy got it, so not all total w@nkers in the RAF then :D
Chiefy is clearly RN, by name, location and sense of humour.

Ord_Sgt said:
Chiefy is blantantly RN- Fleet Air Arm. A "ramp tramp" is, IIRC a deck crewman on one of those pathetic excuses we have for aircraft carriers. And his moniker probably means he was a Chief Petty Officer (CSgt/WO2 equivalent rank/ responsibility).

Which would explain why he's a cut above the light-blue mongs.

Yeah RN types have a bit better banter than the crabs. Spent a week on Illustrious once and P8 PO's mess guys were a good bunch.

Don't listen to Ord Sgt, he was our Sqn barman in deutchland circa 1989. He'll sell you dodgy wobblies, cold apfel Korn and out of date frikadelas and before you know it you'll have a prolapsed ricker like an angry red elephant's trunk.

Latest Threads